18

Harshvardhan was looking at Adya with a lot of love

Harshvardhan was looking at Adya with a lot of love. he never thought that the girl he wanted to marry will be his one day. they all were sitting together for dinner Adya was fasting the whole day because she was the bride and after marriage, the bride and groom were allowed to.

Meera was looking at Advatesha if her son didn't run from his wedding she would have been her daughter-in-law but maybe they were not meant for each other. Ragini was sad but at the same time, she was happy. she knew her son and daughter-in-law were compatible with each other.

Arjun and Payal were very emotional their daughter was going to leave them and start a new journey with her spouse.
Krishna and Anamika were satisfied with Harsh. they thought their niece deserves the world and harsh Vardhan can give that to her.

Avitesh and Arav were not ready to leave her hand while Kirti was feeding her from her own hands. Her, little angel is not so little anymore. Kirti was 13 when she met the 5-year-old Adya their households were close to each other because of their corporation.

She remembered when Adya fall from a bicycle Avitesh was so mad that he tossed that cycle in the trash and how she used to fight with Abhay about her chocolates and many more things.

Here Abhay was looking at Adya as his sister was married now. He brought a lot of jewellery for her but didn't know how to give her so when Adya went to the lavatory in her maquillage chamber.

he moved into her room and put all the jewellery on her mattress with a small note " congratulation baby sis" and left her room quietly. 

when she came outside she saw dozens of jewellery on her bed with a note written in the ugliest writing she has read after 7 years she knew it was her twin brother only he has mastered this type of hideous handwriting which even the doctors can't even match.

She thought her brother was disguising himself by choice which means the matter was deep. She has to act smartly she called Natasha but her phone was switched off Ranveer earlier helped her in sleeping and to not terrify her he switched off her phone

Here Advatesha was getting furious because she wanted to locate her brother but she can't notify others. She'll deal with Nate after her traditions were over and instructed her helpers to put these jewelleries in her car. her mother and chachi came to call her as it was time for her Vidaai.

Vishant was staring at Camilla from a distance. How gorgeous she was. She was looking more healthful than before possibly because of the new habitat. he wanted to converse with her and tell her how ashamed he was and how he yearned to repair their relationship when Abhay informed him about their departure as it was critical otherwise they will be in a crisis.

Payal and Anamika brought Advatesha for her Vidaai. everyone was so emotional because a daughter is the most treasured individual in a household Advatesha too sobbed hugging her father when her grandfather gave her some keys and declared "This is the keys of our house just because you are shifting doesn't mean that this is not your home anymore you don't have to take approval from anyone not even your spouse just inform him and come here whenever you want. just remember you are ADVATESHA ARJUN SINGHANIA before ADVATESHA HARSH VARDHAN AGNIHOTRI"

Arav was crying like a baby because his sister was departing. maybe she was a short-tempered person but he knew his baby sister loved him a lot.

Ragini and Samarth vowed to everyone to treat her like their own daughter. after some traditions, they left from there.

Adya was so emotional because she never believed that in 4 months her life would switch completely and now she have evidence that her brother was alive it was just not guts

Harsh was looking at her he thought it was his promising deeds from his past life that now she was his wife. he saw her tears and brushed them with his hands making her look at him. Her eyes were so pretty that he can't do justice while describing her. On their way nobody said anything maybe because of nervousness or ughhh sexual tensions. 

when they reach the whole mansion was decorated like a bride. Samarth already informed them about Vardhan's betrothal. When Dinesh announced his judgment. Ragini happily greeted her.

After kicking the Kalash lightly it was time for other rituals. ring discovering was succeeded by Avatesha straight 2 times or you can say Vardhan let her succeed in every tradition.

he wanted to see her pleased as he was anxious that possibly she liked Veer and his stunt had hurt her deeply. unfamiliar with how delighted she was and how she never felt a single emotion for Ravjeer. She was happy that she didn't demolish his life as that marriage was just a reasonable deal for her and maybe she had a tiny desire for,  Harsha Vardhan.

after finalizing every ritual Anchal,  Mishti and Siya took her to harsh Vardhan's chamber. his room was covered in dark colours with a hall,  a mini bar, and a balcony decorated with red roses. it was so pleasing. She sat on their bed.

when harsh entered he was once again very scared

when harsh entered he was once again very scared. It was his first time sharing his chamber with any girl but she was different she was his missis now.

everything that belongs to him now belongs to her too. while Harsh was thinking of making her pleased and cheerful she was thinking the opposite.  she was so eager for her first night.
Before her marriage, she did a lot of workouts to make herself flexible at first she thought Rajveer and her will be spouses' but now it was Harshvardhan ohh she can't wait to take him inside her.

sperms filled her brain, completely. All she can think about now was sex a lot of sex ohh she can already imagine his toned body ullallalallalal.