20

beautiful rays were falling over the window a couple was wrapped in a quilt Advatesha was sleeping on Vardhan's chest his hands on her waist

beautiful rays were falling over the window a couple was wrapped in a quilt Advatesha was sleeping on Vardhan's chest his hands on her waist. Harsh opened his eyes and saw his stunning wife sleeping like a panda, gosh how much he loved the view short he felt his little member's situation.

He slowly changed their position and entered. Adya moaned and opened her eyes gosh her husband was so good-looking and he becomes even more handsome when he thrust inside her. putting her legs on his shoulder he started thrusting again and soon they both discharged.

Harsh heard a knock and his mother was calling his name. Adya covered herself entirely and behaved dozing and Harsh put on his shorts and opened the door. his mother said "This saree and jewellery are for Adya bet give this to her and tell her to wear it today" She said smiling. Harsh said yes and his mother went away she saw his body was covered with hockey and nails Mark his son forgot that he was married now she giggled and went away.

Harsh lifted Adya gently placing her in the bathtub

when Adya pulled him again and sat on his length she started moving harshly pressing his face to her nipples she grabbed his hands and started pushing them on her clit oh how much he loved his wife doing him then she sat on his face and started riding his tongue her juicy pussy was the best breakfast meal for Vardhan.

he started stroking her clit with his tongue then he saw her bending and taking his length in her mouth sucking him like a Popsicle soon he lost control he first wanted his wife to dominate him but now he cants control

He roughly started thrusting in her mouth and then in one go he pushed himself inside her slapping her tight pussy after half an hour they both were panting heavily Adya's pussy and mouth were filled with hot semen making her look a little seductress. Vardhan licked his figures which were loaded with her cum.

They both helped clean each other he washed her hair and told her about the dress he was worried as a NYC girl maybe she doesn't know how to drape a saree but she told him arrogantly she was Advatesha there is nothing she can't do except grow dicks. (of course she JK)

She wore a red Banasrsi saree without jewellery except for her nuptial as she wore very heavy jewels on her weddings causing little redness on her neck.

They both arrived down together when Ragini saw her she was stunned her daughter-in-law was an honourable beauty

They both arrived down together when Ragini saw her she was stunned her daughter-in-law was an honourable beauty. Samarth saw them and complimented her and said" My daughter is looking so pretty this idiot doesn't deserve her" Adya chuckled when she saw her father-in-law teasing smile.

Anchal praised her a lot she was so excited.

The first ritual was pooja then rasoi after rasoi it was muh dikhai and at last was pag phera. Vardhan wanted to keep his wife to himself but he can't. With a grumpy face, he listened to his mother's instructions.

Her Ragini told her to do pooja it was not a big deal for her as she already had a small mandir in her new york house and her grandma is very religious. She always prayed for her twins well being.

After the pooja, it was time for her rasoi Advatesha had a lot of cooks in her home so she never thought of learning to cook Ragini knew Adya don't know how to cook as she also came from a wealthy family it was understandable. Her parents were overprotective of her and never let her touch a single thing in the kitchen but after her marriage, she wanted to cook for her family but she knew there is no need for Adya to learn they have plenty of chefs.

They both proceeded to the kitchen where Ragini told her to relax she'll give her instructions and she just has to follow her.

Ragini told her how to cook and Adya obeyed everything very professionally. She was so impressed and for her Adya was her own kid.

Advatedha clicked a few pictures of food and sent them to her family group.

Everyone in her family praised her. Her brothers were ready to brag on the Agnihotrie's estate. They all sent her a lot of money ( red pockets online ) for her first cooking and her grandma told her she was sending their Pushtani haar for her. She felt bad because in her opinion that jewel belongs to the daughter in laws of her family but her grandma refused to listen to her she told Adya she have gold bangles for them and as she was their daughter after generations the neck pieces belong to her now she can't even argue.

They brought food to the dining table and served everyone. Soon they all started eating. Samarth was so pleased because it was rare for them to eat basic homemade food the cooks in their home were all professional's from the 7-star restaurant.

He gave her a ruby and crystal bracelet and also told her that now she was a major shareholder in Infoscys, her mother-in-law gave her a few ancient gold jewelleries (pushteni ghene) our little anchal gave her a Dior bag.

And her husband dearest gifted her a pink diamond necklace.

Now it was time for her muh dikhai she wore a beautiful lehenga

Harsh wanted to fuck her again but controlled himself.

Shortly his sister came and took her to her ceremony.

Advatesha saw a few mid-age ladies. She knew them as their circle was not big.
When they saw Advatesha they shut their mouth close they knew Vardhan got married and they were finding a way to insult them but when they saw her they'll were stunned. They did not attend her wedding as their husbands took their mistress with them.

They all felt sour but didn't dare to utter a word they all knew how cruel she saw and shortly left from their.

Advatesha just smirked and tersely left for her room.

Harsh saw her. his wife was leaving him for a whole 1 day. He pulled her and started kissing her roughly shortly he started thrusting inside her fucking her tight hole without mercy while standing and soon discharged his seeds.

After packing her luggage they both left for Singhania villa

He was nervous because their wedding was very unexpected.

Hope they'll accept him

ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Sometimes I feel like I should stop writing because you guys will not like my work but again I'm writing for myself  but your comments means alot to me.

Kamalchugh  I was not going to update but because of my precious reader I'm updating today.

Ik this chapter is very lustful but anyway they are newly married