7

Darkness can be scary,But it's not always bad

But it's not always bad.
It can be peaceful and quiet,
And make us feel glad.

In a dark room, Advatesha was sitting and looking at the picture of 2 kids. One was sitting while the other was standing they both have an adorable smiles on their faces. She was in deep thought she was analyzing something very important for her and her family but she felt like she was missing something. She still recalled how 7 years ago her whole family went on a vacation. They all were enjoying themselves.

Flashback (7 years ago)

Advatesha and Abhay were collecting wood for the fire when suddenly she shouted.

"Oye, Abhay-abhi listen na please" she spoke to her brother who was attempting to ignore her

"What" he was getting irritated by her useless demands. "Abhi I saw a very beautiful waterfall. let's go there please please please my favourite brother" Abhay victorious ignored her again.

She was getting irritated by his behaviour and told him that she was going alone. Advatesha was the only daughter in their whole household for the past three ages their family was not blessed with a female child. so she was used to people doing anything for her but her twin brother was different he was the only one who treated her like a normal human being but periodically it was too much for her. So today she chose to go alone.

Abhay looked at her to deny this foolish idea of her but she was not there. he was so afraid because he knew his sister was not used to this type of habitat. His sister was perfectly imperfect. He ran to find her shouting her name but he got no response he started to panic. When he reached at the falls he noticed his sister was not there.

He chose to go back and ask for help from his parents and family. While going back he noticed a bracelet when he looked closely he discovered it belonged to his precious sister and now he was so frightened. He started searching for his sister. When he saw a few indigenous people sitting outside a small cabin he felt something was not right about that spot and decided to take a look privately.

But what he saw next was enough for him to make him mad. His little sister was tied to a wooden mattress. Her face was pale blood was flowing constantly from her head. His heart nearly stopped when he saw her situation. Those men were looking at her with lustful eyes. He has to save her at any cost. He heard a man speaking " Boss told us he wants to take her when she will gain her conscious but looking at her I just can't handle myself her milky white skin is inviting me."

2nd man spoke, " He told us we can enjoy her after him and then toss her in front of the Singhania's estate."

"Yeah, I heard they worship this little slut a lot. poor people how heartbroken they would look after looking at their lovely daughter in this position " Ah I'm thinking why not make a video and publicize it on social media" they both chuckled.

Abhay left like he was smashed by a truck. so this was all planned. someone was trying to hurt his family and their main target was their little princess. He have to do something he was hunting for his phone when he realized that he forgot his phone and now he can't go back he has to defend his sister. He was searching for something he saw a metal rod he picked that rod and ran inside.

Those men were stunned when they saw somebody unexpectedly entering their place.

"Hey lad who let you come here this place is not a grassland," they told him

"You dared to look at my sister" he answered with a very dangerous voice that trembled them to their core. In front of them was non-other than the young master of Singhania's they knew how brutal he was.

They were ready to strike on him. when suddenly an iron rod tore his stomach he was screaming the rod was covered with blood the second person attacked him from behind. he was not fast enough to defend himself but was successfully able to hit him on his skull. He untied his sister and grabbed her in his arms as he ran from the same place where he came in when the 2 guards entered they both were shocked because their prey was missing and the guards were unconscious or maybe lifeless. They recklessly ran to find her because they knew if they were not able to find her. their boss will kill their whole lineage including them.

Abhay was successfully able to rescue his sister from there but his body was weak because of the blood loss he was trying to regain consciousness of his sister but she was not opening her eyes. he was afraid he don't want to lose her she's his everything they shared a womb and they will share a tombstone too.

He heard some voices from behind somebody was coming he hide in a bush.

"where the fuck is she? I told you to tie her properly now boss will not leave us " They spoke to each other when they notice an activity in a bush. Here Adya was getting her consciousness back which cause a little tendency in the bush. Abhay looked at his sister now he has to do something. He has to protect her he spoke to her "I'll always be with you, even if you can't see me."

He ran out when those men saw a boy running towards them with an iron rod covered in blood. they started attacking him with a blade. His arms were covered in blood when he hit their private area they cried out and stabbed him in his head Abhay knew he can't succeed against them so he ran toward the fall.

they were following him when he reached there the guards again attacked him. Abhay stabbed one of them in the eye which caused him to collapse on the soil. the other one was constantly attacking him suddenly his foot slipped and he drops taking Abhay with him but Abhay had a satisfactory smile on his face. Yes, he was going to die but at least he was able to protect his princess he knew now his family will rescue her.

When suddenly he saw his sister looking at him screaming his name when his cousin stopped her from falling. He mouthed "Please take care of her".

"I know that wherever she goes, she will always have a piece of me with her, and that is enough for me."
~ABHAY

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ❤️