22

It was 7 pm when Harsh came to pick up Adya he was so annoyed with Rajveer Adya is now his bhabhi he should not interfere in their personal lives

When he reached there Rajveer was still begging for compassion when suddenly Harsh interpreted him 'I'm happy that you are showing respect to your sister-in-law by touching her feet but I think it's too much now you can leave her my wife is tired now'.

Veer saw Vardhan with teary eyes. Harsh hugged him and whispered, "Little brother I know you love her but it's time to let her go. now she's my wife and you know I'm a very possessive man I'll not tolerate any harmful thing or anyone's nasty desire towards my loved ones, especially my wife ". Veer trembled at his dangerous voice Hardh adored him a lot since childhood but Advatesha was a foreign case and as a younger brother, he should look up to him.

" I'm sorry Bhaiya Bhabhi. I just wanted to ask forgiveness for the problems I caused and I wish happiness ever after to both of you" he told and hugged Vardhan. Yes, he was a Ceo of a multinational company but it was all because of his brother. If that day Harsh didn't hide his offence he would not be able to have a trouble-free life. The sin he committed by mistake for 7 years was capable of destroying his whole career.

Advatesha felt a little emotional looking at the scene in front of her. She suddenly remembered the sets of jewellery given by her brother. Maybe there was something inside the box other than Jewlls her brother was clever in this matter. She has to check the boxes before anyone can notice it.

After the reunion and family dinner, it was time for their departure. The family was very pitiful but at the same time happy. once again it was time for their daughter to depart. Arjun was cursing their rituals this ritual just worked like a chilli rubbed on a wound.

Harsh thought they both acted like horny dogs but today Harsh wanted to treat his wife perfectly.

There was a comfortable silence between them when Harsh suddenly stopped their car in front of an Assami tea stall.
And told her " Umm let's sit here if your comfortable Teshha" Just giving a small nod Adya stepped out of the car.

They both ordered tea when Harsh started speaking ' When I was a kid, my grandma always told me that one day I'll marry a princess. She will be the most beautiful girl for me and I started dreaming about my future wife but as I grew up every what came from her mouth was silly for me but still, a tiny corner of my heart craved love and yeah you'll find me ridiculous but when I first saw you in NMA prom 4 year's ago I fell in love but after that, you vanished in thin airs and year's later you were my brother's finance comic but I always prayed to god for your happiness and see how you are my wife now my everything"  his ears and neck turned scarlet red. Adya gave him a soft smile she remembered how drunk she was at that prom and never wanted to encounter any male but amusingly her husband dearest fell in love with her on the same day.

  " I was the 1st daughter of Singhania after generations my household was full of love no jealousy nothing. As you know I finalized my graduation from Yale and Stanford. I was the perfect youngster for my family good in studies, multiple hobbies and all. outsiders were used to thinking that my parents are pushing me to become an ideal child but I wanted to make my family proud of me. I have a twin brother Abhay Arjun Singhania 7 years ago in a tragic incident I lost my brother and that was so traumatic for me that I didn't talk to anybody for more than a year and flew straight to the USA without notifying them. When they found me I avoided talking to them maybe it was my guilt'

"guilt?" Vardhan looked into her eyes and asked

"yeah guilt but this is not the right time to tell you everything possibly some other day" she said with teary eyes. Vardhan embraced her and promised himself that he'll never let a single string of hair get harmed.

They both sat in the car and left. In one signal a little girl came and tried to sell them a pink teddy. The girl was looking at them pitifully. Vardhan saw her and decided to buy it for her. Advatesha's expression was unappealing Harsh thought that she didn't like the soft toy but there was something very creepy about that child she was giving them looks and she only had one teddy in her hand looking at Harsh she pushed her thoughts to the corner.

When they left the little girl smirked evilly and went from there cheerfully.

They arrived at their home. Vardhan lifted her in his arms. Adya was still lost in her thoughts she was holding the teddy in her arms tightly covering his eyes with her hands. Harsh put her in their bed carefully and started kissing her when she suddenly halted him and locked the teddy in one of the drawers. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans their skin clapping together.

After some time Harsh fell into deep slumber. Advatesha removed his hands from her naked body and looked at her stunning husband but this was not the time to check out her husband wearing his T-shirt she grabbed the teddy bear from the drawer and softly left the bed. She went to their walking closet and locked the door lightly from the inside and started examining the toy soon she noticed a small green dot between the bear's pupils it was a small green light at first glance it would looked like a normal spot and the left paw of the teddy was so hard it looked like a small speaker. Adya acted like she was parsing the teddy for its cute looks she didn't want to notify her enemy that she was already aware of the tricks.  Now she has to find who the fuck dared to play stunts with them. After kissing the teddy she kept the toy on her patio couch and closed the window.

The whole Agnihotri villa was soundproof it was a plus point for her.

Now it was time to check the jewellery given to her by her beloved brother.

(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
Hey guys sorry for the delinquent update but heh I'm back please do share your opinions in the comment section and don't forget to press the star button 

Kamalchugh I hope you're satisfied 💗