11

The next day she got the reports about Lakshay and the most astonishing thing was this guy never existed

The next day she got the reports about Lakshay and the most astonishing thing was this guy never existed. he was misrepresenting everything. He was using a fake I'd to tangle Camilla but why was he diverting her?  Which resulted in Camilla paying less attention to this case. where was Lilly? It looks like they vanished in thin air everything is so messed up that it feels like someone was rescuing her giving her indications she called her private investigator to unravel this issue.

At LaGuardia International Airport a private charter plane landed. A very handsome man came out of the aircraft he was so good-looking that everyone can't stop glancing at him. With a stone face, Harshvardhan left straight for the court. One of the main buildings on his real estate site was destroyed by the local citizens resulting in the demise of 6 people.

When he reached there he saw that they already won the case. He knew they'll win. this case was not the actual reason for him to come here but for retribution. He entered an ancient building where he saw a man tied to a chair. His face was pale and bruised blood was streaming from there.

When that man saw Harshvardhan his face suddenly bleached the reason for his suffering was standing in front of him with a victorious look on his face as he heard his chuckle he was frightened. He begged him that he'll not recite this misstep again. Harshvardhan cut off his tongue. The cruel and bloodthirsty Harsh broke their fingers and several other bones of his body. Then he destroyed his face, he now lost his will to live, wishing instead for the quick release of death

However, he was bound to be disappointed. Harshvardhan had no intention of killing him. He wanted his to suffer while alive.

Harsh continued to torture him without mercy that even some of his subordinates couldn't help but recoil. Most of them weren't strangers to torturing others,  but when they did it was methodical and mostly to obtain information

Harshvardhan only stopped when the man lost consciousness due to extreme pain. He finally reached the limits he could take.

"hmm!  How weak, " he spat at him in derision and left.

When he reached his hotel he suddenly saw a gorgeous lady walking towards him she was speaking to someone on her phone for the first time he wished for someone to notice him he wanted her to look at him with just one glance but she went out without sparing him a single glance. he was feeling lost for some reason when he suddenly heard someone shouting "ADVATEHSA ADVATESHA stop"

when he looked back his heart escaped a beat their eyes met and he was drenched in her hazel orbs but then she looked at the girl who was yelling breaking their eye contact she asked "What Nate" and then she disappeared with her. He thought so her name is Advatesha.

For some unknown reasons, Advatesha was not able to concentrate on what Nate was telling her his brown eyes were tempting her. His hair, his eyes, his body, his height everything was luring her she wanted to meet him. She controls her thoughts and started focusing on what Nate was telling her.

Soon they reached their destination a shopping mall as she was returning she wanted to buy offerings for her family member. After finishing her shopping they both went to their residences. During this whole duration, she was thinking about The brown eyes she saw in the dawn but she understood this city was so hefty perhaps she'll never meet him.

___________________________________________
In India

Rajveer was sitting in front of his parents. He was very nervous we wanted to tell them about his devotion towards Advatesha. his parents asked him "Will you tell us now or do we have to sit for the next 1 hour again" Gathering some courage he told them about his love and how he wanted to marry her.

everybody was so shocked because Veer never showed any interest in the opposite gender so they thought he was gay and because of his shyness he was not confessing but now their son wanted to marry someone" A GIRL A FEMALE", not Kabir wow. Mrs Meera Shekhawat was jumping with excitement when they saw

Samarth and Ragini(Harsh's parents) enter Meera told her about Veer's confession. Ragini expressed " I want Harsh to marry soon he's already 29"  Meera answered soon Didi. First, let's talk to her parents about betrothal.

In Sighania's estate

Krishna and Anamika told every member about the marriage proposal they got from the Shekhawat family. Their elder son Rajveer he's a nice guy so they thought to ask Adya about this when she'll return. Kirti was the eldest daughter-in-law of Singhahia for her Adya was her first kid, her first daughter she loved her a lot and today when they were discussing Adya's marriage she felt very emotional but for some reason, she didn't like this Rajveer. I just hope my baby will get an ideal spouse she implored.

Here Adya got a little information about Lakshay and Lilly. They both were noticed together before leaving but where they are now is still a mystery to solve it's been a whole week and today she was departing for India. She informed her investigator to keep on investigating and inform her.

Rajveer was so eager as he got the responsibility to pick her up from the airport. Finally, he was going to meet her. Her flight was landing tomorrow at 3 pm. His family was repeatedly poking him. I just can't wait to meet you my love he chatted to himself.

Harshvardhan was constantly thinking about Advatesha. For some unknown reason, his gut feeling was telling him that they will come across each other again. He wanted to investigate her but respecting her privacy he dropped this idea. He just wishes to meet her and discover his feelings for her.

Hey guys, please share your opinions and yeah do not forget to press the start button.