24

Advatesha glanced at Prisha with her most piercing gaze and proceeded inside she did not want to fritter her time on trash like her

Advatesha glanced at Prisha with her most piercing gaze and proceeded inside she did not want to fritter her time on trash like her. She can deal with Prisha without even entangling her. Later changing they all sat together for t breakfast.

Harsh was still in an alarmed mood because his mother invited Prisha for breakfast after finishing they both left for their respective office.

In Adya's headquarters, Shreya was waiting for her. when she saw Adya entering she jogged directly to her and asked some unholy queries but looking at her friend's complexion Shreya chose to stop the parade of questions and simply ask why her mood was rotten. Advatesha told her about the drama created by her husband's ex-fiance and how her husband responded.

After hearing everything Shreya felt butterflies in her stomach and said with excitement "Oh my god he's so good" and kept on raising him but for Adya this effort was the bare minimum a man can do for his wife.

This was not a novel where a male lead will say 3-4 sugar-coated dialogue and she'll feel butterflies in her stomach. She was not worth less her standards stood too high and she was disgusted by the females who tried to bring other females down who try to show that she was different I didn't like makeup, I was vulnerable compared to others a complete pick-me-energy and then a male will come and act like the prince in shining anymore.

This thing was exceptionally awful.

She chatted with her for a few minutes and shortly Shreya left for her office. Natasha was still in a major shock but it was intelligible. Adya gave Nate a long 6 months vacation and decided to hire a new PA.

Her name was Chahat Kapoor

Adya noticed the details given by her investigator.

Full name: Chahat Abhinav Sharma

Born: 16 July 1998 (age 24 years), Los Angeles, California

Parents: Not in the picture

School/University: King's High School, USA, Columbia University (2014), University of Oxford (2019)

Education Qualification(s): Graduation in Art & Design from Columbia University, Business studies from the University of Oxford (2019)

Profession: Head Designer and Assistant of the CEO

In Adya's sight, many things were suspicious about Chahat because much information about her was hidden but the lass was extremely skilled.

Here in the Design Department

Camilla was feeling stressed because of her pregnancy.  Too much workload, sickness, pain etc. but for their bright future she has to earn as much as she can.

Many people in her office used to give her ugly stares because in India having a baby with marriage was a sin. This thing made her feel exceptionally awkward.

A man was continuously staring at her belly. She gave him a scary tight smile and thought " Holy mother of buffalo please urinate on his ugly face"  and went away from there it was already lunch time so she thought to annoy her ex-rival aka Mrs Advatesha Harshvardhan Agnihotri.

She knocked on her door softly she heard   Adya's voice 'Come in' Camilla saw her.

Somewhat Advatesha looked different today. Her eyes were red Camilla thought in her mind maybe she was high on drugs who knows but when she saw the papers on her desk suddenly all the colour from her face drained.

He-he-he was the same guy who made her life a living hell and now she was pregnant without even knowing her baby daddy's name. suddenly she started having panic attacks.

Adya saw her she already knew what situation could occur. she stroked her back and made her drink water. tears started coming from Camilla's eyes and was feeling despairing. Why him? What was the relationship between him and advatesha? why she was staring at his picture was she the mastermind behind her current situation?

Adya hugged Camilla and whispered in her ears "he's the reason why you and Nate are suffering today. He was present at my wedding but don't worry Cam I'll make sure to find him and I promise to protect you and our little munchkin. I never told you but you're a nice friend.
Let's not talk about the past now. You can take a rest today go and clear your brain don't stress out you're little one"

Camilla hugged Adya and left her office.
Suddenly the expression on Advatesha's face darkens.

" your girl hates you Mr Vishant," she sent a text and smirked let's see how you'll manage to win her again.

...........................
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
Hey guys sorry for the delinquent update but heh I'm back please do share your opinions in the comment section and don't forget to press the star button