26

Delhi India

Delhi India

Camilla was feeling depressed, today she saw his face again god was playing with her sentiments, this much pressure was not good for her body she chose to visit her Gynecologist. now merely a few months were left for her angel to arrive in her shitty world but she promised herself to give Her baby the best things in this world.

Finally, she arrived at the clinic.

The doctor recommended an ultrasound. shortly she saw her baby, her peanut on the monitor. tears started sinking from her eyes every pain was worth it for this bundle of joy. the motherly side of her was very proud as she never thought of aborting her baby.  unexpectedly the doctor asked about the child's father as it was not common to have babies in India without getting married. This was a question she always preferred to ignore but sometimes she felt Is she enough to fulfil the duties of both parents?

Shortly she departed from the clinic with her ultrasound without a single indication that someone else was also present in that room with her.

Vishat saw her and their baby, he couldn't even express his happiness.

His lady was facing everything independently, dealing with every fucking difficulty alone, looking at her past self and current her he can't do anything but be proud.

He lost it when the doctor asked about the father he knew how much she despised him and how much that question would distress her but this was not the right time for him to expose his identity but teaching one or two small lessons to this bloody will not result in any kind of damage.

The doctor was suddenly scared when she saw a man entering her clinic through the window. she shouted and asked his name but the man was just gazing at her with a creepy smirk on his face. This guy was screaming power. He was so handsome that she wanted him to fall for her.

After thinking for a few seconds she believed that he was in trouble and that's why he hopped inside and agreed to get a big shot but her face lost colour when she saw him pointing a gun at her head. She tried to open her mouth when he yelled "How dare you humiliate my wife hah Who are you to ask questions about her husband? I think you don't care about your life."

The doctor started sobbing and pleaded with him to leave her she never wanted to insult her. From his words, she knew he was the father of the lady's kid.

Vishant was enjoying this but he had to leave so he asked for a copy of her ultrasound after getting what he wanted he patted on doctor's head and told her to not talk about this outside otherwise he'd kill her. The doctor was on the edge of pissing in her pants. After he left she left as she had won World War two never allowing that lady to enter this clinic again.

...............

Abhay was waiting for Vishat when he saw him entering with a picture in his hand. He was repeatedly looking at the big picture and smiling like a creep. Soon he kisses the wall and fell on his butt.

Abhay started laughing and went to pick the picture what he saw was indeed amazing. It was an ultrasound he started crying dramatically and Vishat yanked the picture from his hand Abhay spoke ' You cheated on me??? omg you're pregnant and I'm not even aware of the baby in your belly This was your love Vishat you bastard'

Again he said very seriously where are you going to give birth to this kid From........your ass hole?

Vishant punched Abhay in his face and both started cracking up Abhay congrats him and showed his excitement for this child.

.................

Advatesha got a call from her investigator about Rajveer he told her that somehow Rajveer was related to the case that happened to her seven years ago but it was very tough for him to get more information about this case someone had erased all the tracks very sharply.

He'll try his best to find the connection between this case and Rajveer.

After hanging up, Advatesha fell into deep thought about what was the relationship between Rajveer and the tragedy. Who was protecting him? Was he involved with those guys who attempted to kidnap and rape her?

Her family was suffering today because of the demons of the past. Her brother was disguising himself to track the sinners who attacked them. Today also can't forget the scene when her brother put his life at stake for her. When he collapsed into the waterfall covered in blood from top to bottom her mother screamed for her brother. How much her father struggled to discover him but every path had the exact ending.

What would she do if Rajveer was involved? She thought if he was accountable for this situation then she'd kill him slowly with her own bare hands slowly and painfully. She'll cut his flesh a little and will put some friendly worms in his open wound how fabulous.

Harshvardhan had no idea what his wife was planning for his brother.

--------------
The target for next update is 40 likes