8

Preset

Advatesha recalled her brother's last words. Protect her in his last breath too he was thinking about her safety. One thing was clear that was not an accident someone was trying to harm her family by targeting her. She figured out that her brother was still alive because they never discovered his body and her twin instinct told her. He's still alive and enduring a lot of pain. She was trying to find him but it looks like someone was hiding him from them this game of revenge was not painless. She will find him soon many people thought she was not able to digest the fact that her brother was no more but only she knew that she can feel his presence. He was still protecting her.

"We were born together we'll die together "

In this one week, Lakshay and Camilla got closer to each other. They both were mostly spending additional time together. Camilla was feeling delighted after so many years someone was present in her life. She was a single child her mother cheated on her father which caused them to separate Camilla's father got her custody without even fighting because her mother ran away leaving her with him. Camilla looked a lot like her mother who soon turned a sore eye to her father In the starting it was merely some monstrous words but after a few years, it turned into physical abuse which turned her into a wicked person. She used to hate those kids with a happy life and family.

She attended a prestigious function where she saw Advatesha for them first. In starting she was in awe of her magnificence but after a few seminars, she started hating her because she was everything she was not. At one function she saw Aday with her family members. She was shocked because her family background was so honoured and looking at her father feeding her with so much love she felt jealous of why she was so unfortunate she just hoped for a happy family while Adya got everything without any pain. What was so special about her? And when she got Lakshay she felt like she was the lucky person because now she also has someone who she can call hers.

In India

Mr Arjun Singhania was so impressed by Rajveer's work and dedication. He started appreciating him a lot. He was thinking about her daughter's marriage and his wife told him that now Adya was not a kid and he has to start a new life just like them at first he was not ready to listen to her any word but after thinking a lot he thought it is good for his baby.

He questioned Rajveer " Veer your cousin Harshvardhan is single right? "

"Yes he's single but why sir? " Rajveer was so confused why His Father in law was asking bout his cousin

"My daughter is turning 26 this year I'm thinking of getting her married to a promising gentleman who can take good care of her " he replied without noticing Veer's complexion.

Suddenly Rajveer felt like slapping himself. He wanted to impress her Father but here her Dad was thinking about his brother's, comic.

"Ah he's a drug lord " Veer replied quickly but then he left like punching himself why was he delivering such ridiculous reasons?

Arjun was looking at Ranveer with confusion "What did you just say, kid? "

"I mean he knows few drugs lords hehe" Arjun had a mysterious smile on his face as he replied, "I think you can be a potential groom for my daughter. "

And then our Veer felt like kissing his father-in-law. Ewww what the fuck he's thinking but finally he acknowledged my presence too, Holy mother of Corn, thank you.

My Daughter is coming home after 6 years so I would like to invite you for dinner if you don't mind Mr Shekhawat. Oh, today is his lucky day but he kept a stone face and asked him " When she's coming, sir? "

"25th, Next month" he answered and left. Arjun was smiling thinking how Rajveer underestimated him. Fewwww new generations but he knew Veer was a good man and he saw his efforts in this period he was impressed with him but his daughter's decision was everything to him. If she said yes then it's a "YES" otherwise no argument it's a straight "No". He liked Harshvardhan a lot but he knew harshvardhan was a man of many qualities, each one more impressive than the last. He was highly intelligent, with a sharp mind that could analyze complex problems and come up with effective solutions. He was fiercely ambitious, always looking for new challenges to tackle and goals to achieve. He had a strong work ethic and was willing to put in long hours to get the job done. But perhaps his most striking quality was his confidence - he exuded it from every pore, unafraid to take risks or make bold decisions. He had a magnetic personality that drew people to him, and he was a natural leader who inspired his team to work hard and achieve great things. He had high standards for himself and those around him, and he expected nothing less than excellence. He was a man in control, a bit of a perfectionist and a control freak, willing to do whatever it took to achieve his goals. He was, in short, a force to be reckoned with but he can't force him to marry Advatesha.

Today Rajveer was the happiest person on this planet when he suddenly got a call from his bodyguard" Sir Mam hadn't left her house in the past 1 week and other than us and Singhania somebody else is also protecting her but we can't find who it is"

"find out otherwise I'll not let you live" replied Veer in a dark tone.

"Ye... Yes sir"

Who else is making an effort to save her?

Somewhere

Sir, she's safe now

'protect her at any cost otherwise, I'll slice your meat slowly and burn you alive ' came a very heavy and dominating voice.