14

Singhania enterprise limited

Advatesha was sitting in the director's chair her parents wanted her to accept the CEO's position after her marriage and she wanted to deny but she can't.

In other families, members fight each other for power and wealth but here everyone was forcing her to become the new CEO as they were the legal heirs.

Singhania family was a family of old money. Their wealth keeps on increasing generation-wise because of the strong and clever successors but 30 years ago their family was suffering from many hardships and every wealthy individual in the country endeavoured to slander them causing her great-grandfather to get an episode.

Her father was the only man who believed in himself and his company. From a multi-millionaire to almost becoming bankrupt and then facing the cruel world and slapping them by becoming a multi-billionaire her father was truly an idol for numerous people.

A man who was born with a silver spoon. it was very hard for him but still, he believed in himself and after him every kid in his family was born with you can say platinum spoon just because of his hard work and his wife's trust. Otherwise, the Singhania would not be able to survive at that point.

Her mother was the daughter of one of the most prestigious families in the country, everyone advised her to leave her father when he was at his lowest but she was a woman of high values. When her own family suggested her leave Arjun she stood by him taking every insult without any bitterness. She trusted her man a lot. She was a doctor earning and giving every single penny to her husband to raise their industry once again.

So they both were the chosen heirs by her great-grandfather but her parents divided the fields among each offspring in their family. Every child was precious it doesn't matter whether he or his brother they all were one family they lived together they'll die together.

Avitesh has been announced as the CEO of Singhania Group's retail business and communication platforms limited.

Arav was announced as the CEO of Singhania Global Medical Hospitals, Education and Farma.

Advatesha was announced as the future CEO of the group. the group was divided into 6 main parts 4 were handled by her cousin while the other 2 were left for her brother and she was announced as the major shareholder of each company. the perk of being the only daughter in the family after ages.

Every company's revenue was over 5 billion making every family member a multi-billionaire. Her sister-in-law was already too occupied with her fashion house.

Only one man in this country had the power to destroy her family. The CEO of Agnihotri's that man was so confidential that even Advatesha being in the same circle never came knew who he was but anyway, she was not interested either.

Natasha knocked on the cabin door reporting to her about the arrival of Camilla. She notified her to bring Camilla to her cabin.

Suddenly she saw a woman with a thin body and pale face entering. At first glance, she was not able to recognize her but after a few seconds, she realized that the girl standing in front of her was Camilla Shand the daughter of one of the elite families in the USA. She was not able to catch a glimpse of her baby bump but she was just 2 months pregnant hmmm makes sense.

Camilla was looking at Advatesha with sorrow. How foolish she was in the past. this girl never tried to even communicate with her before her prison and she was thinking about competition. She laughed in her mind. Now she just wants to provide a good life for her baby nothing less nothing more.

Advatesha was observing her. Her eyes twinkled when she put a hand on her abdomen perhaps because of her unborn baby, Interesting. This girl always lacked love making her the easiest person to manipulate but one thing was obvious that she'll be the most loving mama.

After making her sit down and offering her nutrition she questioned "You know Lakshay was cheating you by making an impostor I'd of his existence "A hint of pain flashed in her eyes but she told her " I never knew who he was. After my prison, I thought he was your man but when you met me that day one thing was clear even though you don't know who the fuck he was but I still thank him for all those beautiful moments and my precious baby "

Advatesha muttered "pathetic"

"yeah, Miss Singhania pathetic because not everyone is as privileged as you. You are a woman born into one of the wealthiest families ever. Everyone treats you like a Princess your family loves you mam you never lacked love or wealth like others. you are pretty, smart, rich and whatnot you'll never understand what we are confronting for you everything is pathetic you'll never know how it feels to lose someone."

Advatesha was sitting silently. Yeah, it was true that she can't understand the problems of others but thinking that her life was picture-perfect was wrong.  Everyone has problems it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor. Rich people are constantly surrounded by rivals trying to demolish them and in this battle, she lost her most special gem.

But telling others about your deficiency is your stupidity. You'll never know who will betray you. So it's better to believe in yourself than others. After thinking for a few minutes she replied

"yeah but still pathetic who the fuck sleeps with a man whom they just met 30 days ago it's like you were looking for an opportunity to get knocked and don't you fucking dare to blame me for your blunder. Your brain is filled with semen.  I'll suggest you clean the trash and then think about this accidental clash of sperm and egg cells in your abdomen. "

Camilla: ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Natasha: ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭
HEY GUYS PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENT SECTION AND DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE ⭐ STAR BUTTON