9

Today 'Nonpareil' was officially released but at the same time, Camilla's novel Treasure was released too the most shocking thing was

Today 'Nonpareil' was officially released but at the same time, Camilla's novel Treasure was released too the most shocking thing was. both novels carried the same storylines and everything was identical. Many people came to the same conclusion that Advatesha duplicated her work because Camilla published her first. Natasha was getting irritated because of the hate "Nonpareil" got because of some fraud allegations. She asked Adya what they'll do now.

Advatesha was continuously looking at an envelope. A small chip was there which contained the conversation between Camilla and her assistant about her book. If she wanted to clear the fraud allegations she could have accomplished it by now but she had some other goals for her. Let her enjoy her tiny success she smirked.

Here Camilla was on cloud 9 because of her success today a lot of people appreciated her. She was having a good time when suddenly her father called her. he told her how proud he was feeling for the first time she saw this side of her father. he also told her how he wanted to host a success party for her. She wanted to celebrate her victory and show that bitch how it feels when everybody looks down on you. She invited Lakshay for dinner but looking at him, she felt he was acting weird she shrugged off that thought and completely focused on her plate. He congratulated her with a dry tone and continued eating.

***************************************
* MATURE CONTENT *
( skip if you're uncomfortable )

After finishing their dinner they both sat together. Today she was feeling very nervous because she wanted to admit her love for him. She told him she wanted to chat about something.

When he nodded his head. she finally confessed "I know this might be unexpected, but I wanted to tell you that I have feelings for you. You're such an amazing person and I feel so lucky to know you. I just can't stop myself from loving you "

He bit her neck leaving sensual kisses all over. Her heart jumped in her chest at the force of his kiss. She presses their bodies completely against each other her arms holding him tightly for support while she tried to match his pace it felt like he was punishing her. She parted her lips giving him entrance he slipped his tongue in her mouth as her tongue danced in his mouth as well. He kept on kissing her. The only thing she could do was grab his hair.

They both stared into each other's eyes her eyes were filled with love while his were filled with pure hatred. His hand slowly went down. Her stomach flipped upside down. He pulled down his pants along with his boxers revealing his huge boner. Taking his length in his hands Lakshay ruthlessly pushed inside her.

She let out a scream at the harsh thrust.
Her body went upwards at the force making her scream out how hard he thrust inside her but he didn't stop. Again pulling himself out he once again harshly buried himself inside her. She was crying loudly. She was a virgin. "Lakshay please slowly it's hurting. " Those were music to his ears. He loved the fact that he was the reason for her pain.

The whole night Camilla was begging him to slow his pace but at last, she lost consciousness.

Laksay looked at her with disgust. How much he loathed her only he knew. Without saying anything or leaving any notes he left from there.

***************************************

In the morning when she opened her eyes, she saw another side of the bed was empty she believed maybe he had some important work to finish. With a beautiful smile, she left her bed today was the success party hosted by her Father so without wasting a single moment she left for a beauty salon she was glowing today.

At 6 pm the party officially started she tried to call Lakshay a lot of times today but his phone was switched off. Her father called her to introduce her to some business associates when suddenly a video started playing on the LED screen her whole face was pale while looking at the video it shows how her assistant stole a copy of 'Nonpareil' and how she ordered her assistant to hire a bunch of water armies to defame Advatesha. How she planned to trap her.

She was so shocked to react when suddenly a bunch of officers and media persons entered " Miss Camilla Shand we are here to arrest you for stealing, defaming, and breaking laws and we also have a lot of proof of how you illegally threatened the young authors to sell their work to you" she was so horrified and suddenly she started screaming and yelling when suddenly her dad slapped her as he said " you are a slut just like your mother how I can forget you have the same blood running in your veins you are cheater just like your mother I don't want to see your pathetic face from today onwards we don't have any relation with each other police officer please take her I don't want to see her face"

She was begging her father to save her calling him and Lakshay again and again but nobody came to protect her.

The whole incident was shown live everyone was so horrified. Those who were supporting her earlier were now loathing her. On the way to the police station, she saw how people were looking at her with disgust.

When the officer locked her inside a cell she was praying to god to save her when suddenly she heard the cell's entrance opening. Advatesha was standing in front of her. She was Queen. She had a majestic aura around her. Advatesha was glancing at her and the most shocking thing was her eyes today each and everyone was looking at her with disgust but her eyes were filled with empathy as she said " What a poor little thing you're Camilla your father hates you that he straight brought his mistress home after the authority charged you. You know I was waiting for this day because if I wanted this I could have executed this a long time ago but now you know you can't even stroll freely outside because people are waiting for you. They want to beat you to death for tricking them. the novels you wrote are all destroyed your actual work is destroyed how it feels now. are you satisfied, bubble? Aah, you know this nickname suits you a lot because you live in a tiny bubble. you think you can fool anybody but the real clown is you, Camilla and you know people are demanding to outlaw you from this nation. how cruel this world is right? The people who used to worship you are the same ones who are despising you now." after saying this she left a weeping Camilla on the floor.

___________________________________________
Hey, guys please share your thoughts in the comments and do not forget to press the star button.   (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠) Hehe bye (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)