Chapter 27

A/N - I have returned 🫡 all those extra scenes gave me writers block LMAO

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❤️❤️

~~~

Two months later...

"I might throw up today Zane", I chuckled when I saw Marco stiffen out of the corner of my eye, I couldn't wait to see how this day unfolded, "I'll try not to though".

"Damn right you will", my cousin grumbled at Xavier from the passenger seat of my car, turning around, "did you hear about the man who snatches children who throw up at the theme park?". I rolled my eyes, knowing my brother's weren't idiots anymore.

Sometimes anyway.

"I'm twelve Marco, I'm not stupid", Xavier said matter-of-factly from the backseat, "tell him Xan". His twin brother grunted from beside him and I chuckled, always so grouchy.

"Marco's scared of vomit", Elijah laughed from the very back of my seven-seater, Ezekiel was beside him as quiet as ever.

"Don't say that word", the twenty year old man beside me gritted out, "I'll throw you out on the roadside".

"Would you really?", Chase asked from beside Alexander, "would he really?".

"Yeah", Elijah muttered, "how long until we're there?".

"Go to sleep, it'll be quicker", Marco grumbled and I snorted, the way he interacted with his brothers was nothing short of entertaining, "do you think they're ripping each other to shreds in the other car?".

Prescott had insisted on driving, and it worked out well considering Caleb had invited Theo and August too; so the three of them, Emiliano, and my eighteen year old brother were in his car following close behind.

"They're teenage boys, probably", I shrugged, "Xavier, how are you doing?".

"Bored", he mumbled, "can we stop soon?".

"We stopped ten minutes ago, what-,", I shot my cousin a glare and he snapped his mouth shut.

"We'll stop in five minutes, hm?", I told my brother and he nodded, making conversation with Chase and Alexander, "not a word. I've told you he has additional needs that the others don't, you have an issue? Walk". Marco surrendered at my hushed warning, proceeding to pretend to lock his mouth shut. Prick.

"It's Valentine's Day in two weeks", Elijah spoke up and Marco scoffed in disgust, "you need to buy me a vase Marcy, I'm gonna come home with a lotta flowers".

"You're eleven", he muttered, "too young for a valentine".

"Bullcrap", he replied and I scrunched up my face.

"What's bullcrap?", Xavier asked, I rolled my eyes and tried to hide my smirk.

"Use your brain", Alexander muttered.

"It's bullshit and crap", I could hear the smile in his voice, "genius right?".

"Elijah Sebastían Delgado", Marco scolded him, silence filling the car, "should we leave you on the roadside?".

"I could probably run quicker, Zane drives slow", I huffed at that and even Marco couldn't hide his smirk; I did not drive slow.

"Maybe it's because I have six other people in this car?", I defended myself, putting my foot down a little more.

"Nah", Elijah denied and I rolled my eyes, when would this journey end?

~

By the time we finally arrived at the theme park, everyone was restless, ready to burn off some adrenaline on the rides and whatnot.