⚔️ Prologue ⚔️

The reality bended its fabric as an orange particle formed in thin air. The hikers of the DragonSpine Mountains were unaware of what was going to happen. They didn't even notice the orange particle in the middle of the plain field, which was surrounded by the peaks of the DragonSpines.

The particles multiplied, and slowly formed a circle. The portal opened to a place nobody had ever seen. The hikers were too busy in their hiling to notice the portal. As the portal opened, a cloaked figure emerged from it. The figure was wearing a heavy cloak and his face was covered by a rusty black mask. The only visible parts of his face were his glowing orange eyes.

The man was sprinting out if the potal, as if he was running away from something. He was carrying a baby in his left hand. The baby had its body wrapped in a white cloth, and it was having a calm nap.

But nothing else was calm. Chasing the man, came a bunch of dragons, through the portal. Some of the dragons flew high in the sky, while some sprinted on the land. But all the dragon were chasing after this one man, who had the baby in his lap.

The portal slowly expanded as dragons flew through it like a flock of sheep running out of the fence after they're set free. The man - Shez - Ran as fast as he could, but the dragons eventually caught up to him.

He jumped on all his four legs. He kept one hand to hold the baby while he ran with the rest of his three limbs like a cheetah.

At last, when the portal was about to close, another bulky man entered the portal. His braids dangling around his shirtless back, and the skin of some animal wrapped around his crotch. Clearly, he was a caveman.

Shez saw the portal close and came to a sudden halt. His plan gad succeeded. He brought as many dragons as he could along with him. He uncurled his fingers and thrust his palm on the ground while muttering "Etān rakta-pipāsān prāṇān phasayatu Hanumate" In sanskrit.

His palm started glowing with a orange glow. Soon enough, a beacon emerged from his hand, and flew in the sky. The few of the hikers that saw the beacon, couldn't slip their eyes off of it. The beacon light fired up in the sky and after hitting a certain point, it came to a halt.

Seeing this light, most of the dragons flew away in fear. But some stayed. The group that escaped were in larger quantity than the ones that stayed at the place, to capture Shez. Shez had brought so many dragons, that even after thousands of them escaped, hundreds of them were still after him.

Little did the dragons know, that the beacon wasn't there to scare the dragons, but to capture them. The beacon's energy turned into a forcefield that wrapped around the DragonSpine mountains. The entire mountain range was covered in the forcefield.

Shez glanced back at the baby, who was slowly waking up. The baby yawned, with his absent teeth and tiny tongue.

This melted Shez's heart. He had to say it. No matter how cringe he thought saying it was. But he was compelled to say it now. "Aww" He said in a higher pitch. "Hey, Daunt, you're awake!" He kept his voice low.

He glanced back at the dragons who were about to catch him. He again muttered something under his breath "Jaṭāyuḥ - pakṣāḥ" In sanskrit. Wings popped out of the holes in his back. These wings were different from the dragon's wings. They seemed like the wings of some bird.

Shez flapped the wings and flew up in the sky. The dragons also followed him, some throwing their fire breaths at him. But once he reached the forcefield, he easily passed through it. But the dragons couldn't. Their skin felt icy cold when they touched the forcefield, which perhaps trapped them here at the DraginsSpine mountains for eternity.

 Their skin felt icy cold when they touched the forcefield, which perhaps trapped them here at the DraginsSpine mountains for eternity