Appendix

‼️SPOILER ALERT ‼️

Main Characters

Diato: The protagonist of the story, who thinks he's special because he is the last metamorphic Dragon, but slowly finds out that he's not special, but a mere prey to the Infernos.

Terra: The Deuteragonist of the story and the love interest of the protagonist. She is an A - Ranked Dragon Slayer who accompanies Diato throughout his journey.

• Bella: Diato's younger sister. Neither Diato, nor Bella know that they're siblings until Ignarius himself reveals it.

The Unknown [ Tyghall ] : The side - Antagonist of the story and The Leader of the Inferno Clan who resides in the caves of Dragonspine Mountains. He is one of the most trusted right hand of the Inferno king: Ignarius.

Ignarius: The main - Antagonist of the story. The king of the Inferno Clan, who is the most powerful dragon ever because he was the corssbreed of a murky and an Inferno.

Shez: The mentor of our protagonist, and his close friend. He is over 500 years old and is immortal to natural causes of death. He is a powerful Barbarian, and a traitor of the Inferno Clan, who betrayed and defeated the Leader and the King of Inferno Clan with his extensive knowledge and skills.

═══༺•✧•༻═══

CLANS

1) Inferno Clan [Dragons with fire magic]

2) Elysium Clan [Dragons with Water magic]

3) Hurtle Clan [Dragons with lightning magic]

4) Murky Clan [Dragons with dark magic]

5) Barbarian Clan [Beasts other than Dragons]

6) Sunken Clan [Dragons with Earth Magic]

7) Metamorph Clan [Shapeshifting Dragons]