32 ⚔️ Attack!

The morning sun stretched long shadows across the ground as Terra started her dirt bike, the engine's roar punctuating the quiet morning air. The machine she straddled was a tough-looking beast, its sleek metal frame adorned with scratches and dents, testimony to the countless adventures it had embarked upon.

Diato hopped on behind her, his fingers interlaced around his knee balls, for balance. As they began their journey, Shez, quick and light on his feet, joined them on foot, running beside the dirt bike, his movements as fluid and graceful as a wild cat.

"HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING THAT!?" Diato shouted at Shez so that Shez could hear him. "WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A DRAGON!?"

"No" Shez replied calmly, despite running at an incredibly fast pace, "I said you could call me a dragon, not that I'm a dragon." He explained.

"SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU?" Diato asked, trying his best to suppress the engine's noise with his own.

"I'm a Barbarian" Shez replied, keeping his eye on the road and not making eye contact with Diato. "I'm from the barbarian clan of my dimension."

"THAT BOUNCED OVER MY HEAD," Diato spoke, not trying to sound rude, "BUT HOW ARE YOU RUNNING AT EIGHTY KILOMETRES PER HOUR?"

Shez didn't study at schools on Earth and didn't quite understand the metric system. "What the fuck is a Kilometre?"

"Fucking American" Terra whispered under her breath so that only Diato could hear her.

"ARE YOU BALD?" Diato Inquired.

Shez, however, heard Terra with his sensitive ears. "oh, Give me a break!" He spoke, clearly annoyed for being called American for not understanding the metric system.

They roared away from the bustling market, leaving the noise and chaos behind like distant memories. The dirt bike's wheels kicked up dust, forming a swirling cloud that danced in the morning light. Each turn of the throttle propelled them forward, leaving a trail behind them.

Terra's hair flew behind her like a wild horse's mane, the wind tugging at each strand as they sped towards the dark shapes of the DragonSpine mountains on the horizon. The landscape transformed beneath them, shifting from velvety green grass to treacherous bumpy rocks. But Terra navigated the terrain with ease and finesse, her hands expertly steering the bike through every twist and turn.

Diato leaned with the turns, feeling the rhythm of the ride as his body synced with the motion of the dirt bike. The exhilaration of speed coursed through his veins. Shez, always eager for a chase, would occasionally zoom ahead, his lithe figure blending harmoniously with the rugged landscape, only to circle back effortlessly, his eyes shining with a glint.

As minutes turned into hours, the sun climbed higher in the sky, its warmth casting a comforting blanket over the rough land. The mountains, once mere silhouettes on the horizon, grew larger and more imposing with each passing mile. Their pointy peaks were now veiled in clouds as if teasingly concealing the secrets they held within.

The trio was drawn toward the mountains, their majestic look of the mountain.

"We're here" Terra sighed, "Get off the bike"

Diato nodded and then realised she didn't see the nod. He jumped off the bike and so did Terra. Shez was already standing beside the bike, his hands resting on his hips as he scanned the mountains. With a sigh, he turned to Diato,

"So you did manage to get me here, didn't you?" Shez spoke, as he went to Diato,

"Well, you can still leave if you want," Diato turned to him, "But I don't think you'd do that before showing me if you're more powerful than the Infernos."