33 ⚔️ Hostage

Tyghall hauled himself to a standing position, with a slight smile hanging on his face. He saw Diato and Terra being attacked by two dragons each. He jerked his head towards Shez, who had four dragons on him.

Terra twisted her urumi out of the scabbard, and flung it in the air like a whip. she noticed a Dragon's wing was touching the ground. She grasped the opportunity and sprinted at the wing. Before the dragons could react, she was already on the back of a dragon. Just like earlier, she threw her urumi around the dragon's neck and tightened it. she was fond of her Dragon killing combo, she invented. Every time, she had to kill a massive dragon, she would climb on its back and chop off its head before it had any time to react.

Little did she know, these dragons were no joke. The dragon reacted quickly. the dragon threw its tail at Terra, to grab her. Terra saw the tail and tightened her grasp on her urumi. The tail wrapped around her belly like a snake. the dragon tightened his tail grip and pulled Terra off from its back.

Terra knew that the dragon had its way of dismounting her, and that's why she kept her grip on the urumi. As soon as she was pulled, the blade scratched the scales of the dragon's neck. She landed on her knees and saw the dragon's head, falling off of its body. But she almost forgot about the second dragon.

The second dragons shot her an angry look and roared at her like a Dinosaur. with the roar, came out a large cloud of flame, bursting through the dragon's mouth. She jerked her body around in a fluid motion and covered her head with her forearms. The cloud of fire hit her back. She felt the heat send shock up her spine.

She glanced at the first dragon's blood and saw her urumi's blade glowing with heat. Her blade was heated by the dragon's fire breath. She jerked her head around and saw the dragon's tail was pointed. It looked like as if the tail was a sword on itself. An idea lingered in he mind as she threw her urumi at the dragon's open mouth. The urumi's blade wrapped around one of the tooth of the dragon. She used it as a grappling hook, launching herself into the air, and breaking the tooth simultaneously.

She didn't waste a moment. She threw her urumi at the Dragon's tail and snatched it back. The tail got separated from the dragon's body. Blood dribbled down from the tail. She skilfully swung the tail to the dragon's face. The dragon screamed in pain, launching a continuous blow of fire from its mouth. She mercilessly pulled her urumi back, and the tail went straight inside the dragon's mouth. The pointed tail stabbed through the back of the dragon's throat. Terra saw the pointed tail coming out of the dragon's neck, with blood on its tip, as well as its bottom, from where it was torn.

Meanwhile,

Diato charged up his club. His eyes fixed on one of the dragons. He sprinted at the dragons with his club charged up to hit the dragon. He reached the dragons and slipped to a halt. His hands threw the club at the lower chest of the dragon. He used all his force but the club barely pierced through the scales.

He looked up, slightly embarrassed, not knowing what to do now. The dragon threw it's back leg at Diato. He couldn't afford to lose his club again, so he decided to pull it back before he dodged the leg. He pulled a bit and got the club out, but it was too late now. The dragon's palm thrust at Diato's chest, as it's fingers wrapped Diato in it.

Diato tried his best to loosen the dragon's grip. He pulled from his shoulders but he knew it wouldn't work. He had to do something new. Something that the Dragon didn't expect. The other dragon squinted his eyes and threw its jaw wide open. Fire ignited from beneath it's tongue like saliva. The dragon blew its breath and threw a large flame of fire towards Diato.

The fire burned on his skin, sending a strong burning sensation. But Diato was immune to it. His skin almost caught on fire, but didn't quite burn. Thanks to the fingers of the other dragon, Diato's cloths didn't burn. He turned to the other dragon, and glanced at it. The dragon clapped its jaw shut, and glanced back at Diato. They locked glances and continued to stare at each other.