Prologue - Part 2: The Idol's Lies

(Major spoilers from Persona 5 just to heads up)

After the shocking reveal from the most popular idol Ai Hoshino herself, Ren along with Morgana and Gorou became speechless at her appearance. Morgana then breaks the silence by whisper to Ren.

Morgana: "Oi, Ren, Is that who I think it is?" he whispers to Ren.

Ren: "Yeah. There is no doubt about it. It an idol from the B-Komachi group, Ai Hoshino. She was the one who announced her status on social media that she went hiatus. Still I didn't expect that she appeared right in front of us."

Morgana: "Could it be that the reason why she went hiatus is because she was pregnant?"

Ren: "That seems to be the case." he said causing Morgana to stared at him.

Morgana: "Ren. Does that mean that she has done it with someone else? "he questioned him.

Ren: "Done it? You don't mean...." he said as Morgana nodded.

Ren: "!!!" Ren froze at Morgana's question.

Ren: "Well now that I think about it, this would become a huge problem for her and her career once it leaks out to the public. From what I heard, Idols are not allowed to make relationships with others as it becomes a taboo."

Morgana: "Judging by her belly, I believe it'll be bad news if it goes on public, right?"

Ren: "Very." he said as he notices that Ai is staring at Ren waving at him in the process. Ren responds by waving back at her.

Morgana: "I guess she must have noticed you."

Ren: "Heh. Seems like it."

Gorou begins to stand up as he is about to leave the room in the process. He then turns around at Ai and the blonde-haired man.

Gorou: "First off, you'll need an examination. I need to get everything ready, so please wait here. And Ren, you'll be on standby once I prepare everything got it?" he said as Ren nodded.

Gorou begins to step out from the room leaving Ren alongside with Morgana, Ai and the blond-haired man. The blonde-haired man stare at Ren as he begins to speak to him.

Blond-haired man: "You look pretty young for an assistant. I take that you still in the high school?" he questioned Ren.

Ren: "Yes, sir. I still am. I am currently studying at the Yasogami High." Ai's eyes widen at his study location.

Ai: "Eh? My friend also studied at the Yasogami High too! Plus she is an idol just like me!"

Ren: "Really?" he questions as Ai nodded.

Ai: "I believe her name was--" As she is about to say her name, she got interrupted by the loud thud. Ren hears that as he begins to check outside to find the source of the sound. It was his uncle, Gorou who smashes his head on the floor. Ren and Morgana notice it as they sighed at his stupidity.

Morgana: "Looks like your uncle was having a mental breakdown. At least it wasn't shadow." he said as Ren nodded.

Ren: "Can't honestly fault him tho. Knowing that his favorite idol got pregnant, it must have been a huge shock for him." he said as he closes the door.

Blonde-haired man: "Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ichigo, Ichigo Saitou. I am the president of the strawberry productions. The company that founded an idol group, B-Komachi. And this girl here is one of them." he said as he pointed towards Ai.

Ai: "The name's Ai, Ai Hoshino! It's nice to meet you uhmm..." she said as Ren tells his name to Ai.

Ren: "It's Ren. Ren Amamiya. It's nice to meet you, Hoshino-san" he said with a smile on his face