Prologue - Part 4: I'm here for you

Ai: "May I know... who's Sarina-chan?" Ren became shocked when Ai mentioned Sarina's name.

 who's Sarina-chan?" Ren became shocked when Ai mentioned Sarina's name

Ren: "H-How did you know about Sarina-chan?"

Ai: "Well I... I kinda eavesdropping on you guys ever since I came to your room earlier." she said while she kept twiddling her thumbs.

Ren: "You were eavesdropping on us?" he said with his arms crossed. Ai became tense when she saw Ren's body language but she nodded in response.

Ai: "But it wasn't on purpose I swear! I just somehow stumble upon it when I heard you and sensei talking." she defending herself.

Ren: "Hmmm" Ren stares at Ai with the stern look. Ai places her hands together pleading for forgiveness.

Ai: "I'm sorry, Ren-chan. Please forgive me!" But then Ren starts to laugh.

Ren: "Ahahaha. It's fine, Ai. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just teasing you that's all." Ai's face became pouted when hearing his words.

Ai: "Mou! And here I thought I'm trying my best to make you forgive me."

Ren: "Sorry, sorry. It just that I find it cute seeing you pleading for my forgiveness." Ai blushes when hearing his compliment.

Ai: "C-C-Cute? A boy who is not a huge fan of me finds me cute? N-Nobody ever compliments me like that before

Ai: "C-C-Cute? A boy who is not a huge fan of me finds me cute? N-Nobody ever compliments me like that before. Ren-chan seems different than any fans that I have met." she thought while still blushing.

As time passes, Ai asks her question again.

Ai: "So... are you gonna tell me about who Sarina-chan really is? You don't have to answer me if you don't wanna." she said but Ren shook his head.

Ren: "Mhmhm. It fine, Ai. I was about to ask this question anyway but you beat me to it." he said while he proceeds to sit on the bed next to Ai.

Ren: "*sigh* You may or may not remember her but Sarina-chan used to be a big fan of yours, Ai. She used to attend one of your concerts."

Ai: "Really?" Ren nodded as he whipped out his phone to show the picture of Sarina, Gorou and himself to Ai. Ai saw the picture in awe.

Ai: "Aw. They look so cute together!" she then gazes at a girl with the wool hat.