Prologue - Part 9 : The Rain Falls

Warning: This chapter can be very devastating and sad to read at. So brace yourselves. Also, I apologize again for the late upload. A lot of things has happened so I didn't make much effort to upload sooner. I hope y'all understand.

Ever since Gorou gave his answer to Ren, everything seems to be going smoothly. Ren agrees to join Strawberry Productions to become Ai's bodyguard which makes Ai happy to hear as she congratulates him. And due to Ren's confirmation, Ichigo is starting to make arrangements for Ren to join the company. He'll confirm his job once Ren graduates since he still remains in high school. Meaning he'll start working at January next year the time where Ai discharge from hospital after giving birth to twins. As time goes by, Ai and Ren went through a lot of fun times with each other. Both went through Yoga exercises and checkups very often. When they got free time, they went outside to take a walk along with Morgana and Gorou. Ren smiles as how things worked out. Not only that he gets a job from the company that Ai worked with, but the fact that he gets an approval from Gorou makes his heart at ease knowing everything will be ok from now on.

And so the expired date arrives...

5th September 20XX (Tuesday)

Ai: "Thanks for helping me out, Ren, Sensei

Ai: "Thanks for helping me out, Ren, Sensei. I was having so much fun for the past few months. It has become a pleasant experience in my entire life."

Ren: "Same here. I was having fun spending time with you. It makes me want more."

Ai: "Well, once you're hired, we can make more fun memories together." Ai starts teasing Ren.

Ai: "Ah! Could it be that the reason you want to be my bodyguard so you can bag a top idol like me for the rest of your life? That was so selfish of you, Ren!"

Gorou: "Is that true?" he turns at Ren with a smirk.

Ren: "Huh?! N-No! That's not..." he said in denial.

Ai: "Ahahaha! I'm just playing with you, Ren! You're so funny when I spouting some jokes on you."

Ren: "Come on..." he said while displaying the face of not amused. Ai and Gorou laughs by his reaction. Ren also laughs alongside with them.

Gorou: "Well. I better get going now. Let me know when the time was up."

Ren: "Sure thing, uncle. But be sure to come back once I call you."

Gorou: "Of course! Besides, I live really close by." Gorou turns at Ai.

Gorou: "And if I don't make it, another doctor will attend to you anyway."

Ai: "No. I want you." Ai pouted.

Gorou: "I'm just joking. See you guys later." he said as Gorou left the room followed by nurse Joyce. As they left, Ren sits next to Ai in order to keep an eye on her status. Morgana jumps on Ai's bed as he do the same. Ai giggles as she pets Morgana on his head causing him to purr. Ren begins to shoot his question which gain Ai's attention.