Prologue - Final Part : Life Will Change

Welp here it is the last part of the prologue. This chapter mainly focuses on Ren trying to cope his grief and carves his own path to live. Also just to let you guys know that I'll be uploading chapters every 1-2 weeks from now on (yes I'm aware that I uploaded this on 3rd week since last chapter but that is because I wasn't in a good mood last week so I had to delay it. Sorry for not telling.) as I need some time to generate ideas while creating good storyline. I hope you guys enjoy the last part of the prologue. Leave down the comments if there is anything I could improve.

And just to let you guys know this is an extremely long chapter. Much longer than part 5. But not that it matters since you guys already seen the previous chapter's length. Also this chapter contains major spoilers from persona 5 royal and persona 3 fes. Enjoy the fanfic!

1st of October 20XX (Sunday)

(At the funeral)

Few weeks have gone by ever since the incident. The death of Gorou Amamiya have been spread all over the news. As a result, many doctors, nurses and colleagues have gathered in the funeral to pay respects for Gorou. Ren is also included as he's the only family member that Gorou had. Before Gorou takes Ren in, he used to live in grandparents' residence and grew up there. But after he grows into adult, his grandparents passed away as they reach the end stage of their life. Which leaves Gorou lived on his own. Fortunately, he does have his siblings as they remained in good terms with him. His siblings visits him from time to time as they still treated him like a family to them. However, due to unexpected events, they also passed away as well. It really hurts for Gorou to see the family members died left and right.

That is until he met Ren. Ren is the only surviving family member that Gorou's siblings left behind. That's where Gorou was determined to look out for Ren in their place. He takes Ren in and treats him like his own son. Of course, Ren was happy when he took him in. Both became family for a long period of time and they were very happy.

But now...

Things have changed for the worst as Ren witnessed the death of his uncle. No. Not just his uncle but a father to him. It pains him to see how Gorou died alongside with his parents. His death has caused a huge impact on Ren. It like something is ripped out from his heart. A piece that got him going. A piece that turns him on who he is right now. Without that piece, he became somewhat depressed completely devoid any emotion surrounds him. It kinda reminds him the death of his parents. They died in the exact same funeral like Gorou did. When Ren thought about this, it hurts him even more.

As the funeral finish paying respects, everyone starts to leave. Everyone except Joyce, Ren and Morgana. Ren stands in front of the coffin which shows the picture of Gorou in front of him.