Chapter 1.5: The Twins

(A/N: This extra chapter takes place before Ai's performance starts. Note that the second chapter is on its way. So stay tuned.)

After Ai and Ren went to the TV station, Morgana stays at home as he'll be on guard to keep an eye on Aqua and Ruby. Of course, Miyako was there too but she doesn't seem to be too keen on watching Ai's children. So, it up to Morgana to take care of everything in the house.

Miyako: "Aw, I don't have any experience babysitting in the first place..." she said while she lay down on the couch.

Miyako: "Why did it fall on me...?" Miyako then suddenly falls asleep in the process. Morgana stares at her disappointingly.

Morgana: "Are you for real, woman? You can't possibly go sleeping right away while they still awake." he said to her while she fast asleep.

Aqua: "Let her be, Morgana. This can be a great opportunity to watch Ai's performance on screen."

Morgana: "Don't you think that the noise from the tv will wake her up?"

Aqua: "Well, I doubt she cares since she was too tired from all of the work with the president." he said as he stares at Miyako.

Morgana: "You got a point there." he said as Aqua turns the tv on. The tv displays Ai on screen as she greeted at the camera with a smile on her face. Morgana sits next to Aqua while he's watching.

Female host: "Here's Ai-san who has resumed her idol activities as of today!"

Male host: "Are you doing okay? Are you eating properly?" he asked.

Ai: "Yes! I'm eating plenty! Thanks to certain someone!"

Morgana: "Heh. Seems like the curry that Ren made has been paid off. Right, Aqua?"

Aqua: "Yup. At least that will help her to perform on stage better." 

Morgana: "Pretty sure she could have eaten more during lunch time was it?"

Aqua: "Not quite. She needs to take lighter meal that time so she shouldn't affect her performance that much when going on stage. At least that what the president told her." he said while drinking a bottle of milk.

Morgana: "Huh. No wonder."

Ai: "Oh right! Speaking of food, the other day my baby..." Aqua spittake the milk at Morgana when he heard Ai almost cross the line. The milk splashes Morgana in the face causing him to scream.

Morgana: "OI!!! What was that for?!!!" he yelled.

Aqua: "*cough* *cough* S-Sorry!!" he apologize.

Aqua: "It just that Ai almost said something unreasonable on screen!"

Morgana: "But that doesn't mean you have to spittake at me! I just washed myself last time!" he said while his face soaked with milk.

Aqua: "I'm sorry. Ok? I won't spit on you again. Promise."

Morgana: "You better be. Dang it, I need to wash myself again. I feel gross!" He said as he went back to the bathroom. While he goes to the bathroom. Aqua goes back on watching Ai on screen again.

Ai: "Ahahaha~ I'm always blurting out such strange things! My bad!" she laughed.

Aqua: "Maybe she really is hopeless." he thought to himself.

(During their live performance)

As Ai's performance starts, Morgana comes back from washing and sits next to Aqua watching Ai's performance on screen. Morgana seems surprised by how radiant Ai is especially she gives off such mythical aura that attract people's attention.