Chapter 5: Rise Kujikawa

The entire group has been gathered at the Strawberry Productions building as Ichigo requested yesterday. Ichigo slams his hand at the whiteboard.

Ichigo: "Alright! Listen up!"

Ichigo: "As you all may know, our goal for this is take part in the tokyo dome and show the world what you all capable of. It has been our dream ever since when we first build an idol group and this company."

Ichigo: "But to do that we need to gain some popularity and views in order to take part of it. That will be our main objective at this point." Ryuji raises his hand.

Ryuji: "Uhm I have some questions if you don't mind. Aren't tokyo domes were known to be the place to set up baseball events? So how come it can be used to set up as the place to play concerts?"

Futaba: "It wasn't just used to play concerts, Ryuji. It a huge entertainment complex where every entertainers can take part of it. Think of it as a one giant place to attract huge attention in Japan. It has became big deal for the most part."

Ren: "I'm surprised you know that so well, Futaba. Have you been studying about it at school?"

Futaba: "Well, I took some research at home back when Ai was first introduced. It took me some time to figure things out as to what being an idol was all about."

Miyako: "Sounds to me that you have taken a homework I'll give you that. Anyways regarding about the tokyo dome, it carries a different connotation compared to other venues. Moreover, you can't even book a slot without going through a specialized company."

Miyako: "The proficiency and track record of staff who are able to manage a huge number of spectators and there's a rigorous screening process to see if an artist is suitable for the dome."

Miyako: "It a venue that requires a bit time commitment and lots of staff labor. So, simply having money doesn't mean one can perform there. There stages onto which a chosen few can climb there. Domes are what everyone dreamed of."

Yusuke: "I see. And to take part on the tokyo dome, you need to raise group's viewership to the highest level of peak. That way the chances of getting picked will be increased substantially."

Ichigo: "It all comes down to group's effort. Like it or not, this is an opportunity that we do not want to miss. And I want you all to take things seriously."

Ann: "Okay but how on earth are we gonna do that? I mean we barely started ourselves as idols let alone we're bunch of amateurs."

Makoto: "And on top of that, people might expect that our performance will not be as great compare to previous B-Komachi. We're worried that we may not meet fan's expectations. We might drag Ai and the group down."

Ichigo: "Actually, that won't be a problem in this case." the group stares at Ichigo when they heard him.

Haru: "What do you mean?"

Ichigo: "Back then, the previous group also didn't give much fans 'expectations as their reputation carried over by Ai." He then gazes at Ai.

Ichigo: "She was the main reason why we became successful till this day thanks for her efforts."

Ai: "Aw! You flattered me way too much, president Satou. Wouldn't it be nice if you give me a little more credit for all of the work that I had done?" Ichigo twitches his eye in annoyance.

Ichigo: "I would give you credit if you could at least get the names right *sigh*."

Ichigo: "To sum things up, you all work as more like a backup for Ai and provide support to her as much as you can while you're at it."