Prologue - Part 7 : Dancing Star

The hangout continues as Ren and Ai went to location by location. They went to theatres, baseball and also brought some souvenirs from electrical shop. As the time goes on, their relationship grows even stronger after Ren learns about Ai's past and her goal.

(At the Ferris wheel)

(A/N: Once again. Think of Ai here instead of Futaba)

Ai: "Wah! Amazing! I can see a view from up here! I can see a lot of buildings and people too."

Ai: "Ah! I can see my studio further away. I should call out my president from the distance to get his attention if I wanted to. *chuckles*" she chuckled when she thought about calling out to president Saitou.

Ren: "Are you having fun?"

Ai: "Why wouldn't I? I was having so much fun whenever I hangout with you." Ren smiles at her answer.

Ren: "That's good."

Ai: "Still, this is my first time getting a good view from up here. It's beautiful."

Ren: "Didn't your ex ever take you on dates like this before?" Ai shook her head.

Ai: "Nuh-uh. We were too busy at that time so we didn't go to dates that often."

Ren: "I see." Ren thought to himself until he asks Ai another question.

Ren: "By the way, Ai."

Ai: "Hmm?"

Ren: "I know this might not be the question that I expect you to answer. But I hope you can answer to me honestly."

Ren: "Yesterday, you said that you broke up with your ex and then today you said that you wanted to have a family by yourself to understand about love. Is there some sort of a connection between these two scenarios?"

Ai: "Oh that..." Ai turns frown when hearing Ren's questions about her broke-up with her ex. She begins to sit down next to Ren as she explains her reasoning to him.

Ai: "Wanting to have a family for myself is one thing but me broke up with my ex is a different story."

Ren: "Can you tell me what happened?"

Ai: "Well, ever since we're in a relationship, we didn't actually love each other. I first met him ever since I took part in the acting role at the other company. We both became friends by that time and he's been helping me out knowing the fact that I wanted to understand about love. So he decided that he wants to help out by having a relationship with me."

Ren: "So, does things turned out pretty well when you started your relationship with him?" Ai nodded.

Ai: "Mhmhm. He told me a lot of stuff when we started our relationship. He used to be very kind to me and taught me about what people do when they're in love. It honestly quite a pleasant experience back then."