Prologue - Part 6 : Proof of Love and Justice

After the traumatic event with Ryosuke the stalker, everything seems to be calmed down. Ren calls the police in order to arrest Ryosuke. After he called them, he tried to interrogate Ryosuke about who gave him the information about Ai's location. Of course, Ryosuke has no desire to speak about the informant due to regret about his actions so Ren decided to give up. As the police arrive, Ren explains to them about the situation they got into. Shinya also helps Ren by becoming their witness. After they explain the situation to the police, they decided to arrest Ryosuke and take him along with them. Once they leave, Shinya decided to go back to the arcade due to his mother's return. He bids farewell to Ren and Ai as he went back to his mother.

(At the drink stand)

Ren: "I would like to have rainbow slurpee, mango yogurt and strawberry kiwi please."

Worker: "Coming right up!" The worker starting to prepare the drinks.

As the drinks finally prepared, Ren picks them up and went to the umbrella stand where Ai sitting. He saw Ai in a state of depression. Without hesitation, he decided to step forward as he tries to hand strawberry kiwi to Ai.

Ren: "Here." Ai hears him as she takes it off from his hands.

Ai: "Thank you..." She said weakly.

Ren also gave mango yogurt to Morgana in which he obliges. While it is kinda weird for Morgana as a cat to drink something that humans made, he certainly wouldn't mind as long as it suits his taste. Things getting a lot quieter since the incident. Ren is starting to feel worried as he begins to ask Ai.

Ren: "So uhh... Are you feeling alright, Ai?"

Ai: "..." Ai didn't have anything to say as she stays silent. Ren became frown by her silence.

Ren: "Sorry. I bet you must be in shock since the incident last time. I should have known better."

Ren: "Well at least we won't have to worry about getting ourselves in danger again. Otherwise, Ichigo-san might get my ass kicked if anything problematic happens.*chuckle* " he said while scratching the back of his head.

As soon as Ren finishes his words the silence came in. Both Ren and Ai became silent as they waited for the time passes. Ai begins to break silence.

Ai: "Hey, Ren." Ren stares at Ai as soon as she calls his name without using honorifics for the first time.

Ai: "Did you heard that?" Ren stares at Ai in confusion.

Ren: "Heard what?"

Ai: "About what I said before at the incident." Ren begins to realize at what she meant.

Ren: "Oh. Well, yes. I heard everything about what you said just now. Especially with the stalker."

Ai: "Well... I'm afraid that Ryosuke-kun might be right about me."

Ren: "What makes you say that?"

Ai: "Well to tell you the truth, I didn't actually love my fans. At least from the very beginning when I started my career. I only love them through lies. Remember what I told you back at the rooftop that lies are exquisite of love?" Ren nodded.

Ai: "Well that's what I clearly meant."

Ren: "Can you tell me why?"

Ai: "..." Ai can't answer his question as she hesitates. Ren notices as he tries to convince Ai to answer.

Ren: "Ai... It ok. You can tell me everything including yourself. I want to know more about you." he said while comforting Ai.

Ai starts to look down thinking at what she should do. She turns at Ren whose eyes is full of concern. Remembering the time she spent with Ren and how he helps her in every step of the way. She also remembers that time where Ren saves her from the brink of death. She also sees the side of him whenever he talks about Sarina. He may be Mr.Perfect in the eyes of others but deep down he can be emotional at times. He is willing to help others in need whenever they had problems for themselves. Without knowing, she felt comfortable whenever she talked with him. She doesn't felt that way whenever she was with her ex. She felt like Ren is the person whom she cared the most. Ai sighed at herself as she begins to tell Ren about her side of the story.