Chapter 3: The Reunion

Shortly after the disastrous news regarding about the B-Komachi breakup, Ren decided to help the strawberry productions crew by having his friends help out. He's planning to reunite with his old friends to seek help. They take a trip to YongYen where LeBlanc took place. While they take a trip to LeBlanc, Ren can't help but feel nervous about meeting his old friends again. It's been a year after they got separated and he was wondering how his friends hold up. Maybe time will tell.

(At Leblanc)

Ichigo: "We're here

Ichigo: "We're here." he said as Ichigo halt his car nearby at Leblanc. As Ichigo parked his car, the crew leaves the car as they approach the Leblanc. 

Ren: "Leblanc. Seems like nothing has changed ever since me and Morgana left. It has been what a year and a half after I went back to my hometown? It sure does give some good memories." He thought to himself.

Miyako: "So this is Leblanc, huh? It seems so..."

Ren: "Old? Well that what it looks like from your perspective. But Leblanc has always been a special place in my heart." Ren continued.

Ichigo: "Sounds like you got some history with this cafe." Ren nodded.

Ren: "It a place where the owner let me stayed ever since i got into probation. The owner was kind enough for letting me stayed at one point."

Ren: "And not only that, it also the place where I able to gather up with my friends there. We planed on what we should do for the future and created a lot of fun stuff too. Good times."

Ai: "And? How does it feel coming back to this place now after you left for your hometown?"

Ren: "Nervous. But at the same time I'm also feeling excited to see them again. I just hope things will go smoothly as intended."

Ai: "Don't worry about it, Ren. Just to let your know that we're here for you if things went south." Ai turns at the crew.

Ai: "Right?"

Ichigo: "Uh... Well, as long as it benefits for all of us then yes."

Miyako: "Same here."

Ren: "Thanks you guys. Hmm?" Ren notices that there are two strollers with blue and pink colors on it. He notices Aqua and Ruby in each strollers respectively.

Ren: "Ai. Are you sure it a good idea to bring them along? I mean what would happen if anyone spotted an idol like you in the open, thinking that the babies are with you?"

Ai: "Oh! No need to worry, Ren. I always prepared my disguise whenever I went outside. And besides president Saitou and Miyako-san are here too so they can help to clear up that misunderstanding when it happens."

Ichigo: "Hey. I didn't get requested just to be on guard duty for your kids. Plus, you owe us something in regards for your hiatus. If things go wrong it on you."