Chapter 4: The Mystery Girl

(A/N: Before you start reading, I just wanted to say that I apologize for being inactive for so long. it just that I wasn't feeling motivated for the past few weeks. I was trying to come up with some ideas on how to progress the story forward but every attempt I tried just thrown out of the window if it not good. And because of that I had to make countless delays until I found a way to continue the story. You could say that I was having a writer block. I did mentioned that I supposed to update the story earlier but my schedule wasn't always the best and I had to make some proper tuning for the story to go forward. I also apologize for not updating my status to you guys earlier and I swear I won't make the same mistake again. From now on, if there is anything problematic or wanting to extend the time for some proper tuning, I will let you guys know through the announcement post at my profile. Also like I said in previous chapter, if there are any ideas on how to proceed the story forward please pm me and I'll decide one for myself. Now back to the story.)

After the phantom thieves joined B-Komachi, the plan to rebuild the group has finally started in motion. But before they join, they need to deal with the relatives, family or some people whom they worked with in order to take part. Ann went to talk with the manager of her agency as she mentioned that she was planning to join B-Komachi and the situation that the company in. At first, the manager didn't approve of her affiliate with other company but after hearing Ann's explanation and her goals on wanting to be the very best, he decided to allow Ann to join B-Komachi and he told Ann that he'll be gladly welcome her back if things settle down which Ann happily agrees. Futaba, Makoto and Sumire went to get their family member's permission about joining the company in which they all allowed especially Sae and Sojiro. Normally, they wouldn't want Futaba and Makoto to become idols since they know how grim the entertainment industry can be. But after hearing about Ren's situation and the company he's in they decided to allow them be as they trust Ren's judgement for them. Plus, Sae seems aware that Ren joining the company might help him to find some clues regarding about the death of Airi Himekawa and Gorou Amamiya so having Makoto to join might help his cause as well as hers. 

Haru went to deal with the people at Okumura Foods in order to allow her to take part in B-Komachi in which they agreed. Ryuji and Yusuke didn't do much currently as all they can do was to support the girls as much as they can in which is the company's main focus. With all that being said, the phantom thieves along with Ai and the crew.

And so the new era begins...

(Colors flying high plays)

Your flag, your alibi
Can you hide behind
Claiming might is right?

Raise your fist to the sky
While below your boots
Common men die

Colors fly
Tell us who to love and who to hate
And by the by
Will the memories of our morals fade?
Staying true
To your own convictions in this haze
Is harder to do than say

So choose a color to live by
Your goal, your faith, your virtue
Give it all
Be the best cause nothing less will do
You can rule the world with colors flying high
You know that if you stay true
Green or blue
Red or white
You can't lose
With your colors flying high

(Colors flying high ends)

(At Strawberry Productions)

At the Strawberry Productions building, Ren, Ai alongside with the phantom thieves girls who just formed the new B-Komachi have started their practice on how to become an idol. They needed to do so in order to get an idea on how to perform on stage properly. This is crucial especially if they need to get the fans to be captivated by their performance. It won't do any favors to them if they didn't perform well as they might risk themselves of becoming a laughing stock to the entertainment industry and that the last thing they would face. So they decided to take things seriously if they want to win everyone's hearts.