Chapter 1: The New Beginning

(A/N: Just to let you guys know I won't be putting specific date like what the games do from now on since I find them not so relevant to the story.)

Few months have passed after Ren joins Strawberry Productions and he assigns himself as the bodyguard. He starts living at Ai's apartment under Ichigo's condition as he wants Ren to be on guard with Ai to protect her from any stalkers. Initially, Ren thinks that it's gonna be a terrible idea for him to live at idol's house. But knowing how things played out since the start of the stalker incident, it makes sense why he has to stay at her place. Plus, Ai seems to be okay with Ren staying at her house, which is very bold for her since she hasn't let any of her fans come to her house before (well aside from Gorou and Sarina in which they reincarnated). And what's more, she wants someone to play a father figure for her kids since she broke up with her ex before. She doesn't want her kids to live miserably without a father. Ren seems to understand her situation and decides to help her out as a way to repay the favor for letting him stay. Also, Ichigo points out that he has to stay at another room to ensure that they don't get to sleep next to each other. He doesn't want to risk Ai for trying something fishy on Ren and getting knocked up again by accident which is the last thing that Ichigo would hear.

And so the story begins...

(Somewhere in the dreams)

Ren: "..." Ren starts to open his eyes as he was surrounded by the pitch black sky filled with stars and galaxies. He seems to be floating in thin air.

Ren: "This again? Just how many times have I seen this?" he questions to himself.

Ren: "Now. Where exactly am I?" He speculates the surroundings to figure out what is going on.

Suddenly a mysterious shadowy figure appears and descends right in front of him.

???: "R...e...n" the mysterious figure calls out his name.

Ren: "??" Ren begins to look up at the mysterious figure as he calls out his name.

Ren: "Is he... calling me?" he said to himself.

Both Ren and the mysterious figure stare at each other until the mysterious figure reaches out his hand to him. Ren responds by reaching out his hand to the mysterious figure. As both hands connect to each other, a light suddenly shines brightly as they made contact.

Ren: "W-What the?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screams as the light keeps shining at the surroundings.

(At Ai's apartment)

Ren: "GAH!!" Ren wakes up quickly as he was sweating. He tries to compose himself as he thinks that everything settle down.

Ren: "..." Ren rubs his eyes with his right hand as he wants to get a clear image. He saw the furniture surrounds the room. The cabinet, computer table and the drawer are all in place. Ren take a quick look at the clock as it shows 3:00 pm in the afternoon.