Chapter 6: The Unfriendly Reunion

After the shocking news regarding Rise's new group "Takura-P", the entire world has become speechless when they found out about the new members of the group. Even Ai couldn't able to process everything as to what is going on. Everything went down left and right as Ichigo and Miyako became surprised by the news as well more so with Ichigo as he became furious by this.

*SLAM*

Ichigo slams the table with anger.

Ichigo: "This is absurd!!" he yelled.

Ichigo: "Not only did they leave the group! But they also joined the new company that was under TakuraPro?!"

Ichigo: "What in the world is going on here?!" he yelled again. Miyako becomes worried as she tries to calm her husband down.

Miyako: "I know what you mean, Ichigo. But please calm yourself. You do not want to have high blood pressure do you?"

Ichigo: "I'm still too young to have high blood pressure. But I'll be fine."

Miyako: "If you say so." she said but remained worried.

While Ichigo and Miyako were discussing the announcement at the office, the Phantom Thieves were in a separate room as they became speechless due to the recent announcement of Rise's new group. Most notably Ryuji and Futaba. Ryuji used to be a fan of Rise ever since he was young. Futaba on the other hand used to listen to Rise's songs a lot when she became a shut in. They became shocked when they heard the news recently.

Futaba: "Ren, please tell me that wasn't true. There's no way that Rise formed a group with the former members of B-Komachi." Ren tilts his head down with the frown.

Ren: "I'm afraid that's exactly what happened there, Futaba. I can't believe that either. "

Ryuji: "The hell?!! Why on earth would Rise do that? She's already good enough with the previous group and now she decided to form a new one with B-Komachi members? That makes zero sense!" He said as he became furious.

Ann: "Calm down, Ryuji! I don't think Rise would have done something simple like that. As she said earlier during the announcement, she said that her previous group was having difficulties so she had to split up from them and decided to form a new one."

Ryuji: "Yeah but still. It was such a bizarre choice for her to make a new group recently. Not to mention she also formed with the group members that used to team up with Ai."

Ann: "Yeah I kinda agree with you there, Ryuji. It definitely was a bizarre choice."

Ryuji: "Also what's with the name "Takura-P"? Do any idol groups have to use weird names like this?"

Ai: "Well sort of. Most idol groups tend to use names that reflect an image based on our own styles and aesthetics and sometimes it also reflects the name based on the agency as well. B-Komachi is an example of that."

Yusuke: "I see that explains why Rise calls her group "Takura-P" because it is a name that was based on her agency." Ai nodded in response.

Ai: "Something like that."

Haru: "Another thing, Ai. From what I heard from her announcement, she said that the rest of B-Komachi members can't stand the pressure carried by one person. Does that seem to be the reason as to why they quit from your company all of a sudden?"

Ai: "Uhm well..." she seems to be trailed off as she tries to find words to explain. Futaba intercepts the conversation.

Futaba: "I was wondering about that too! I remembered back in Leblanc that the president told us about the previous members leaving the group without giving any reason or whatsoever."