Prologue - Part 5 : What lies to someone

5th June 20XX (Sunday)

After Ren accepts Ai's invitation, he decided to prepare himself and wait for Ai at the train station. He dresses in his usual winter clothes. His clothes consists of an unbuttoned black blazer over a light gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and brown, laced oxfords.

 His clothes consists of an unbuttoned black blazer over a light gray hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and brown, laced oxfords

(A/N: Ignore the bandage on his face since he wasn't hurt at this time)

Morgana wants to come along as he ensures that Ren's progress on his hangout going smoothly. Of course there will be some inconveniences when it comes to Morgana roaming around as a cat especially when riding trains. To prevent that, Morgana has to hide inside Ren's bag as it helps to keep himself hidden. Ren always carry Morgana inside his bag especially when going outside. At first, it was kinda suffocating for Morgana but he quickly get used to it as the time goes on.

At 10am in the morning, Ren is still waiting for Ai at the train station. He scrolls through social media in order to pass time. He stumbles upon the news featuring the hiatus of B-Komachi idol, Ai Hoshino. Ren sighed in disbelief knowing that there were a lot of fans who desperately wanting her to come back.

Morgana: "Hmmm. It seems like Ai's hiatus has been all over the news. I'm sure her fans became upset when they heard about it."

Ren: "You could say that again. Still, I kinda feel bad knowing that everyone's favourite idol ended up getting pregnant with twins. They might get freak out when they heard that. If that happens, they might trying to hunt her boyfriend down."

Morgana: "*chuckles* I bet they would. Speaking of boyfriend, why do you think Ai break up with him to begin with? Is there any specific reason for that?"

Ren: "That I can't be sure. It could be any things that lead to their breakup. But the cause remains unknown."

Morgana: "I see. Well, I couldn't imagine what will be like raising her children alone without their father. It'll be tough for her to handle."

Ren: "You may be right. But as long as she upholds her priorities of being a parent, then she will be fine."

Morgana: "Oh! Come to think of it. Ren, did you ask Ai about what kind of attire she wore without exposing herself on public?"

Ren: "I did but she didn't told me about what she wanted to wear. We might get to see it when she arrives."

As time passes, Ai finally arrives at the train station along with Ichigo behind her. Morgana quickly hides in Ren's bag. Ai wore in her casual clothes but with glasses on.

 Ai wore in her casual clothes but with glasses on