two

haechanahceah wants to send you a message.

haechanahceah

hi my favorite shop girl

your favorite shop girl?😭

yes???? why are you so shocked

well maybe because we've know each
other for a day💀

wow
i didn't know that meant that you
couldn't be my favorite shop girl😖😖

yeah
looks like you got a lot of shop girls if i'm your favourite

no, you're the only one💪
ok anyways
can i talk to you without fear
of you exposing me and all that shit

yeah lol
idc who you are haechan😭

ok so follow me then

why should i follow you

FOLLOW MEEE
please
i want ur follow
give me ur follow
i'm begging you
yujin
my fav shop girl
please

oh my god
you are so stubborn???

yeah
i am
so follow me
read 10:38 am

Yujin sighed, smiling to herself and followed her new friend, scrolling through his instagram account moments later. He was definitely one of the prettiest guys she'd ever seen, there's no denying that.

Yujin put down her phone and seeing that there was no one in the shop at the moment, she decided to go and put the snacks and drinks on the shelves. She hoped that at least time would pass faster. To be honest, Yujin would like to quit her current job and find another one, but finding another one that pays well would take her a long time, and the girl can't get a lower salary because she wouldn't be able to pay the rent, buy food and other things for adults. And she can't rely on her parents, she wouldn't even think about talking to them. It may be a bad thing to say that about the people who raised you, but her parents were awful.

The girl managed to put things on the shelves quite quickly, and from 11am to the end of her shift more and more people started to come for a little shopping so time flew by very quickly and she could go home, which she had wanted since the morning.

Yujin decided to do a little cleaning around the house and finish the essay she needed for Monday, which she finished quite quickly.

kimvyj has posted