twelve

kimvyj has posted

Liked by lee_jiah, kanghaeun, ongdoyun and 428 others

kimvyj parking lot 🅿️
—————
lee_jiah heyyyyy gorgeous 😏
kimvyj i love u

ongdoyun there's a nice car behind u
naaariii yujin is the nice one

minjixoxo i took that picture 🫶
kimvyj YES U DID thank u
minjixoxo everything for my favorite lady
kanghaeun hey!☹️

kanghaeun THIS building has a nice parking lot
kimvyj so trueeee

Yujin's eyes narrowed as she looked at the old man who had been in the shop for a long time. She sighed, not liking the situation one bit. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to leave this store," she said, hoping the guy would listen to her. The old man's face twisted into a grimace as he looked at her. She felt uneasy. "I'm not going anywhere," he snapped, his voice low and his tone was pressing on the word "not".

Yujin's suspicions about this man had been growing ever since he first entered the store. His strange look and nervous demeanor had put her on edge.

"Don't get me wrong, I just don't understand why you've been standing in one place for several minutes, not buying anything, looking at me all the time," as she turned and reached for a pack of ramen to fill the shelves, the man suddenly walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist. Yujin felt his hot breath on her neck as he whispered something that she didn't understand in her ear.

At that moment, Yujin was terrified and knew she had to do something fast so she twisted and pushed the man with all her strength. "Get out of here!" she yelled, her voice echoing around the store. The old man staggered backwards and fell to the ground, tripping over the rest of the things that were waiting their turn to be placed on the shelf.

Just then, the shop door opened and Haechan walked in. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked, looking around the store, trying to understand what had happened moments before he entered the store.