eighteen

my favorite shop boy🐻

we landed a few hours ago
i already miss you
and seji

i miss you too:(
seji hates you tho

😐
ha ha
you're SO funny
she loves me
why are you awake

i was waiting for ur text
cause i wanted to make sure u
landed safely

YOU'SO CUTE
you're in love with me

??!!?!?!)$
no??????
you're literally DELUSIONAL

i'm not tho😏😏
FINE maybe sometimes

exactly

doesn't matter
go to sleep

FINE
i will go to sleep

goodnight
sleep well 😴
love u bff<3

love u too bff <3
read 02:36am

Yujin's heart feelt heavy as she walked through the gates of the cemetery. The air was still and the soft rustle of leaves added a gentle soundtrack to her footsteps. She carried a bouquet of beautiful flowers, carefully selected to be only the flowers her sister loved.

As she approached Seojin's grave, Yujin's eyes filled with tears. Memories flooded her mind, reminding her of the time they spent together. She knelt down, feeling the coolness of the grass beneath her, and placed the flowers gently on the tombstone.

"I hope you're finally happy," she said quietly as she traced her fingers over the engraved letters. "I miss you so much, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from our parents like you always protected me." she ignored the tear that rolled down her cheek. She felt a sense of peace wash over her, as if her sister's spirit was listening.

After a while, Yujin got up from her spot and her heart felt a little lighter. Taking one last look at her sister's grave, Yujin whispered a quiet goodbye.

The girl got on the bus and lost herself in thought. She wanted to call Haechan and talk to him, but she knew she couldn't do that now because it was night in Santiago. Besides, he's definitely tired after the concert.

She was happy that they had only two concerts left and Donghyuck would be back in Korea in a few days. She missed him.

The time zone between them is awful and he's busy so they don't talk much. This does not mean, however, that they do not talk at all — they try to spend every possible moment talking to each other.

Yujin stepped off the bus and made her way towards the convenience store. The familiar scent of freshly brewed coffee and warm pastries greeted her as she entered the building.

The store was full of customers coming and grabbing snacks, drinks and other things. Yujin took her place behind the counter, a smile on her face, greeting each customer warmly and efficiently.

As the day went on, Yujin found herself multitasking with ease. She scanned items, processed cash transactions and restocked shelves, all while engaging in friendly conversations with customers.