nineteen

my favorite shop boy🐻

guess who's on his way to the
airport and will be back soon

oh no
don't come back
i'm fine without you

??????
it was u who texted me a few
days ago that u miss me

??
what??
i didn't??

yes u did

no??
uhm are u ok?

wait what
i'm pretty sure u did?

no...

are u trying to gaslight me

maybe.....

i hate you

you don't

yes i do

ok i'm sad now

wait no
don't be sad
i'm sorry
i don't hate u

stop
i was kidding
i'm not actually sad😭

nvm
i actually hate u
ok bye i need to go now
don't forget to eat, ily

ilyt!!
have a safe flight

thank u
see u soon<3
read 11:53pm

It was a sunny afternoon and Yujin, Nari, Jiah, and Doyun decided to go shopping. Recently, they spent less time together due to the fact that each of them was busy. But that didn't change anything about their friendship.

"Yujin, look at this cute dress!" Nari exclaimed, holding up a floral sundress. "I think it would look amazing on you."

Yujin smiled, examining the dress. "It is pretty, but I'm not sure if I would look good in this." she said, lost in thoughts.

Jiah raised an eyebrow. "What's on your mind, Yujin? You've been acting a little off."

Doyun chimed in, his voice filled with curiosity. "Yeah, is anything bothering you?"

Yujin hesitated for a moment, her gaze wandering towards a nearby bookstore. "I don't know, I mean Haeun, Minji and Chenle said I should confess to Donghyuck. But I'm not sure, like okay, I would like to be with him. But would he like to be with me? What if he rejects me? What about his fans? What if our relationship didn't work out, or what if we got caught and there were articles? I don't want to be the reason his career suffers in any way." she sighed, clearly tired of thinking about everything.

Nari's eyes widened. "Okay, look. You should do what seems best for you. But don't you think that since Chenle, who is his friend and member, says you should confess your feelings, there should be something to it? Chenle is also your friend, I doubt he would want you to do anything that would hurt you."

Jiah placed a reassuring hand on Yujin's shoulder. "Exactly. Yujin, you deserve to find happiness. If you never make a move, you'll always wonder 'what if.'"

Doyun nodded in agreement. "I agree with them! You won't know unless you try. And come on, you've been single for too long."

They laughed and Yujin shook her head with a smile on her face and decided to find a dress that Haechan would think she looked pretty in.