eleven

chenle

i'm so tired

nah me too
are u done with recording ur music video?

yeah
i'm so excited
i really like broken melodies
i hope our fans will like it

no bc i'm sure they will LOVE it
your music is so good
and u guys are so talented
so no need to worry

do u think so?

OF COURSE??
i wouldn't lie to you

ugh fine i'll believe u🙄🙄
i hate u btw

what why😭

cause we haven't been hanging out a lot
i miss my best friend😠😤

ayoo we actually should hang out soon

are u free rn?

yeah
wanna come over or should i come over?

i will
i'll text u when i'm ready, send me
ur address then

sure!!
read 5:26pm

"Oh my god I love Seji," Chenle said, holding the cat in his arms. "Look at her, see how calm she is in my arms. Has she ever been in contact with any dog?"

"Yeah," Yujin said, placing iced coffee on the table. "My friend has a dog and she used to come over with him. They got along pretty well."

"Oh great, so I think we should meet up sometime so that Daegal and Seji can play together one day."

"No but it would be so cool, I'm pretty sure they'll get along well."

Chenle nodded vigorously, agreeing with Yujin. He put Seji on the floor and sat on the couch next to Yujin. "When do you finish your studies at the university?"

"Literally in a few weeks," she said as she reached for her coffee.

"Am I disturbing you while studying for your final exams? Maybe I should go home?" he asked, not sure if the girl really wanted him to come.

"What? No, you're not bothering me at all! I've been studying for a few days now and it's quite tiring so I'm glad you're here."

"Okay then. Hey, should we play Just Dance?" Chenle grinned and Yujin wanted to oppose this idea.

"No way, I'm horrible! I can not dance, I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you, you're an idol!" the boy shook his head, laughing at Yujin's reaction.

"Oh come on, you can't be that bad," he said, getting up from the couch and grabbed Yujin's hand, pulling her to get up.

"Fine, but you can't laugh at me. I warned you, Chenle."

Yujin walked over to the TV to turn on the game and Chenle watched her with a mischievous smile, looking forward to the game.

"What do you want to dance?" Yujin asked as she looked through the songs to choose from.