ten

Yujin stumbled out of the literary analysis class, rubbing her eyes. She was exhausted from the lack of sleep the night before, and the lecture had only made it worse for her. She made her way to the university café. She really had hope that some coffee and lunch would help her feel better.

As she entered the café, she saw Nari, Jiah, and Doyun sitting at a table, chatting and laughing. They waved at her, and she made her way over to join them.

"Hey Yujin, how was class?" Nari asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

Yujin sighed. "It was tough. I didn't get much sleep last night, so I was struggling to focus."

Jiah nodded sympathetically, understanding her friend. "I hate it when that happens. Did you try drinking some coffee?"

Yujin nodded. "Yeah, I had some before class, but it didn't really help."

Doyun chimed in. "Maybe you need to eat something. You look like you're about to pass out."

Yujin chuckled weakly. "Thanks, Doyun. I think you're right. What are you guys having?"

They all looked at their plates and cups, and Nari spoke up. "I'm having a sandwich and a latte. Jiah's having a salad and iced tea. Doyun's having a burger and a coke. What about you?"

Yujin scanned the menu and decided to order a chicken wrap and a cappuccino. As they waited for their food, they chatted about their classes and their plans for the weekend.

"So, Yujin, are you going to the party tonight?" Jiah asked, taking a bite of her salad.

Yujin shook her head. "No, I think I'm going to stay in tonight. I need to catch up on some sleep."

Doyun nodded. "That's probably a good idea. You don't want to end up like me, pulling all-nighters every night."

Nari laughed. "Yeah, Doyun's been living on caffeine and sugar for weeks now."

They all laughed, and Yujin felt a bit better. She was glad to have such good friends to support her, even when she was feeling down.

As they finished their lunch, Yujin felt her energy levels rising. The coffee had finally kicked in, and she felt more alert. She made a mental note to thank her friends for being there for her.

"Thanks for having lunch with me, guys," she said, smiling. "I feel much better now."

Jiah smiled back. "No problem, Yujin. That's what friends are for."

Doyun nodded. "Yeah, we've got your back, always."

Nari looked at her watch. "Hey, we should probably head back to class soon. We don't want to be late."

They all stood up, gathered their things, and headed out of the café. As they walked back to class, Yujin felt grateful for the support of her friends. She knew that she could always count on them, no matter what.

"Well, I'll see you guys later," she said, as they reached the classroom building.

"Bye, Yujin," they all said, waving.

Yujin walked into her next class with a smile on her face, feeling more awake and alert than she had all day. She knew that she could get through anything with her friends by her side.

Yujin was sitting in the university library, trying to focus on her studies. She had a big final exam coming up, and she was feeling the pressure. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice when someone sat down next to her.

Kang Haeun yawned and stretched. "Hey," she said, smiling at Yujin. "Do you want to hang out now that our classes are finished?"

Yujin hesitated. She knew that she needed to study, but she also knew that she needed a break. "Sure," she said, closing her textbook. "What do you want to do?"