five

"No stop, what are you doing? Don't kill my dog!" Haechan screamed as he saw Yujin attacking his minecraft dog.

These two had been on the phone for two hours, spending the night playing a block game together. They started playing at 10pm and had such a good time together that they didn't even care that it was already midnight.

"Your dog killed my cat, I have every right to take revenge on him."

"She didn't mean to! Leave Daegal alone, it's her nature, her nature is not to like cats!" Haechan whined, trying to help his dog.

"And my nature is revenge!" she said as she gave Daegal the final punch and the dog disappeared from the screen making Haechan sigh dramatically. Yujin laughed softly and Donghyuck smiled hearing that.

After a while, they both decided to stop playing for the day, but they continued to talk on the phone about various things.

"Hey but shouldn't you go to sleep? Didn't you have a busy schedule with your members?"

"Well, kinda? But it's a normal thing for me, so don't worry. We're planning to release a song in June, an album in July and we also have three concerts in early June. Honestly, this year is going to be a bit busy for us and it sucks." he said sighing.

"Your company shouldn't overwork you so much. You should have more rest, such a schedule is very unhealthy for you."

"I know but there's nothing I can do about it, you know? But that's okay, seeing our fans happy makes me happy." he said and decided to change the subject of their conversation, thinking back to what Chenle had told him earlier. "Anyways, I spoke to Chenle earlier and he told me that he proposed to meet but at first you were skeptical about it. You know you don't have to worry about anything? I trust you, Chenle trusts you, and I promise you that the rest of my friends will trust you as well and you'll get along. I know them well so you really don't have to worry about that."

Yujin smiled at his words. "I know, I'm sorry. I just felt like everything was happening too fast."

"But you don't need to apologize. I understand why you felt like that and that's okay. If you don't want to meet and get to know others now and prefer some other time cause you need more then it's fine."

"Thank you, Haechan. You're really the best."

"Of course I am. Does that mean I'm your favorite shop boy?"

"Wow, you're actually delusional." she said and the two of them laughed, talking for the next few hours until they finally decided to hang up and go to sleep.

introverted kids

omg guys

doyun
?

nari
hi

jiah
what

a new coffee shop has opened
near the store where i work
i think we should go there
what do u think guys
i actually need coffee rn😺

nari
yooo we actually should go there😙
today?

jiah
like right now?

yes please<3

jiah
ok sure

nari
omg okok
i'll get ready