twenty

my favorite shop boy🐻

i miss u💔

we literally saw each other like 5 hours
ago

oh
okay
so you don't miss me
we saw each other 5 hours
ago, so what?
does that mean i can't
miss you?

what
you're so DRAMATIC

bc you DON'T LOVE ME

????
i do
I LOVE YOU

i love you too🥰🥰🥰
read 3:38pm

Yujin finished her make-up, then, making sure she hadn't forgotten to unplug the straightener and that Seji had water and food, she left the house and went to the address Haechan had sent her.

Half an hour ago, when Yujin was getting ready for a date, the boy texted her that the fanmeeting with his older members was over and he was getting ready for their date in their dorm. He also asked if she could come there, because they'd love to meet her. And she agreed, knowing that sooner or later she would have to meet them. She also thought that her boyfriend should finally meet her friends as well.

Deep down, Yujin was glad that even though it was night, it was warm and the stars were visible in the sky. This meant that their date would be a success without any obstacles.

Yujin entered the building where NCT 127's apartment is located and headed to the floor where the men live.

She didn't even have to knock when she approached the door because as soon as she stood in front of it, it opened and Mark appeared in front of her.

"Oh, hi Yujin!" he hugged her, stepping aside to let her go inside and closed the door. "You look pretty."

"Thank you," she smiled, feeling grateful. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I was going back to the Dream's dorm but I think I'm gonna wait with you because Hyuck is in the bathroom now and you don't know anyone yet."

She nodded and as she was about to answer she noticed one head stuck out from one of the rooms, staring at her. When they made eye contact, he waved at her and she waved back shyly.

Seeing this, Mark turned around and shook his head when he saw his friend. "Jungwoo! Don't be weird, leave the room and introduce yourself normally. Donghyuck would kill you if he saw you like this."

Jungwoo laughed and walked over to them. "Hi, Yujin. I'm Jungwoo, Hyuck talked a lot about you, especially today. And you look nice!"

"Thank you so much, Jungwoo," she smiled softly. "He talked about you sometimes too."

The bathroom door opened and Haechan stepped out. He smiled seeing his girlfriend and quickly walked over to her, hugging her tightly.

"Why are you standing by the door, why have neither of you invited her into the living room and offered her something to drink," he whined when they pulled away from each other. "Where are your manners? Mark, I thought you would at least think about it. And where are the others, we don't have much time, I won't spend all night here with her. We are going on a date, Jaehyun was supposed to drive us, if they want to meet Yujin, why is there only Mark and Jungwoo here." he said nervously, taking Yujin's hand and leading her to the living room. He showed her where to sit, then left and returned a few minutes later with a glass of orange juice.