seven

Chenle

soooo

sooo?

when can i give u ur ticket
like
should i come to ur workplace?
or should i come over?

give it to me whenever you're free
and my workplace is fine tbh

ok are u working rn?
i can come and give it to u rn

actually yeah, i am working right now

ok i'll be here soon then

are u sure u're free?

ofc!! don't worry about it kiddo

u'll never stop calling me that, will u?😭

correct!
damn kids grow and learn so fast
i'm touched😖😖
so proud of you

i'll punch you later👊

good joke
u won't even reach my face with ur height

BRO????
i'm not even that short??

and i'm still taller
damn imagine being younger and shorter
couldn't be me

💀💀💀
so, are u coming or nah

yes ma'am
read 9:23pm

Chenle walked into the shop where Yujin was working. Yujin saw him and smiled. "Hey, Chenle! How have you been?" she said, happy to see her friend.

Chenle grinned. "Good, thank you! As you know, I came to give you this," he said, pulling out a ticket from his pocket and handing it to Yujin.

Yujin looked at the ticket and smiled. "Woah, thank you so much! I honestly can't wait to go,"she said. "But are you sure it's okay?"

Chenle nodded. "Yes, it's totally fine. Just don't tell Haechan that you're coming. I think it's going to be a big moment for him and he'll really appreciate it. I also think he's gonna be in a better mood, especially if you explain to him that he shouldn't be overworking himself. It seems like he likes you a lot and he might listen to you." he said.

Yujin nodded, understanding the importance of keeping the surprise a secret. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. It'll be our little secret," she said, grinning.

Chenle smiled. "Great! I'll make sure you get backstage after the concert. It's going to be a nice moment for all of us," he said.

Yujin nodded, happy to be a part of the surprise. "Thank you so much, Chenle. I really appreciate it," she said, smiling.

Yujin and Chenle continued to chat, enjoying each other's company. With no customers in the store, they had plenty of time to catch up.

"So, how's the concert preparation going?" Yujin asked, curious about Chenle's upcoming performance.

Chenle sighed dramatically. "It's going pretty well, but I'm so tired of practicing the same songs over and over again. I think I'm going to start singing them in my sleep," he joked.