nine

favorite shop boy

hi my favorite girl
MY FAVORITE SHOP GIRL*
I'M SORRY LMFAO

HYUCK?? HELP??
but hi😭
what's up, how are u??

i'm actually gooddd
kinda bored tho
and i'm done with my practice
so i wanted to ask you a question

sure, what's up?

can i come over😀

oh???
ofc you can
do u need my address
or do you still remember where I live after the
last time you walked me off?

nah dw, i remember
i'll be there soon then
see u soon😍😍🥰🥰😘
read 5:17pm

Yujin was excited to see Haechan again. She had been looking forward to spending time with him, but she didn't want to seem too eager. She decided to wear something casual but pretty, a simple sundress that she had picked up at a thrift store.

As Haechan's arrival time drew closer, Yujin started to get ready. She put on some light makeup, brushed her hair, and slipped into the sundress. It was comfortable yet stylish, and she felt confident in it.

Just as she was finishing up, the doorbell rang. Yujin took a deep breath and walked to the door. When she opened it, Haechan was standing there, looking handsome as ever.

"Hey, Yujin," he said, smiling at her.

"Hey, Haechan," she replied, returning the smile.

As Haechan stepped into the apartment, Yujin felt a sense of comfort wash over her. She was happy to be spending time with him again.

Haechan walked into the living room and saw Seji lying on the floor. He gasped dramatically and ran to her, taking her in his arms. "Oh my gosh, Yujin, I knew you had a cat cause you sent me her photo, but I didn't expect her to be this cute in real life!" he exclaimed. "I'm gonna steal her."

Seji seemed to like Haechan, nuzzling against him and purring contentedly. Haechan felt a sense of happiness and contentment wash over him. He had always been a dog person because of Daegal, but he was starting to see the appeal of cats.

Yujin laughed, watching the two of them with amusement. "Looks like you two are getting along great," she said.

Haechan chuckled, still holding Seji close. "I'm serious, Yujin, I'm gonna take her home with me," he said, grinning mischievously.

Yujin rolled her eyes. "You're not stealing my cat, Haechan," she said, shaking her head.

Haechan laughed, finally setting Seji back on the floor. "Okay, okay, I won't steal her," he said, still grinning. "But you have to admit, she's pretty adorable."

Seji meowed in agreement, and Haechan felt a sense of warmth and contentment wash over him. He knew that he had made a new furry friend, and he was excited to spend more time with Seji in the future.

"Hey, Yujin, do you have any toys for Seji?" Haechan asked.

Yujin nodded and went to the closet to grab a toy for Seji. "Here you go," she said, handing the toy to Haechan.