thirteen

"Guys, can you believe that in one week we will be graduating? Like that's actually insane!" Jiah said, eating a chocolate cake at a coffee shop that was close to Yujin's work.

"Right? Literally a few years ago we were freshmen and now we are finishing university. Time flies very fast," Doyun sighed and rested his head on Jiah's shoulder.

"Do you think we'll stay as friends? Lately we've been seeing each other less anyway because we had less time due to studies and our jobs, what if in the future we're so busy that we won't see each other?" Nari said and everyone looked at her.

They knew that nothing was ever certain, even tomorrow, but they believed that their strong friendship would survive everything. Not even seeing each other for a while due to being busy.

They believed that the four of them would always be together.

"Nari, what? Don't worry, no matter what happens, we'll stay as friends! Even if we haven't seen each other for months, messages and facetime exist," Jiah said exactly what Doyun and Yujin thought, assuring Nari that nothing would happen between them.

The girl nodded, giving them a small smile. Just as she was about to speak, the waitress who was walking with two mugs of coffee fell over, spilling drinks and breaking cups.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" Doyun asked, getting up with the girls to help the woman.

"Y-yes, I'm so sorry," she said as Yujin and Jiah helped her up. Nari began to wipe the coffee from the floor with tissues, being careful not to cut herself with pieces of glass. Doyun, on the other hand, quickly started looking for a mop and a broom to clean up the mess.

"No, don't be sorry! It can happen to anyone, you're fine!" Jiah said and Yujin nodded, agreeing with her best friend.

"Are you okay though? Are you hurt?" Yujin said as she sat the young girl in the chair, immediately checking for any injuries that needed care. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Nari and Doyun had already started to deal with the mess using a broom and a mop.

"No, I'm fine. I really am, why are you cleaning this up, I should be doing it," she said, feeling bad about the customers cleaning up the mess she made. She wanted to get up and do it for them as she should, but Jiah and Yujin were stubborn and made sure that the waitress was being honest with them and there were no injuries.

"What's your name?" Nari asked as they finished cleaning everything.

"Oh I'm Haein. And thank you for your help, I apologize again," Haein bowed slightly, feeling guilty.

"Oh your name is so pretty! And you're so cute!" Nari said, and the girl blushed slightly. "I'm Nari and this is Yujin, Jiah and Doyun," she said, pointing to each of her friends, introducing them.

my favorite shop boy

hi
yujinnnn
omg
last night's bruno mars concert was so fun
i love him and his music
his songs are 👌👌👌
masterpieces
he's a GENIUS

i'm so happy you had fun, hyuck!!
i'm glad you finally saw him
you deserved it<3

thank you:(
i'm so sad you weren't there with us
i'm sure you'd have lots of fun
i hope you had a nice time with your
friends though
(even tho i'm sure i'm better😏😏)