twenty five

my favorite shop boy🐻

i'll be at ur place in 2 minutes
we'll go to my company together

im always afraid that someone
will notice us when we're together😭

oh yeah it's pretty scary😭
but dw
ur amazing boyfriend (me) will always
protect you
i'll hit people if they say bad things about u
ok i wont hit them, i don't wanna be arrested
but
im gonna sue them all
😎😎

oh really?😭
the door is open btw<3
read 5:38pm

Yujin was sitting on a comfortable chair at her vanity, absorbed in doing her makeup, when she heard the familiar sound of the door opening. When she realized her boyfriend had arrived, a bright smile appeared on her face. Excited, she quickly got up from her seat and went to greet him.

When Yujin reached him, she wrapped her arms around him tightly. He hugged her, holding her in a warm and comforting embrace. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Hello there," he said as his eyes traveled from the top of her head to the bottom of her dress, admiring the way she looked. Yujin blushed slightly under his gaze. "Woah, you look so beautiful. Like I'm being 100% honest right now, this color really suits you, and the way this dress flatters your curves? I'm lucky you're my girlfriend." he rambled, his eyes never leaving Yujin.

"Thank you, Hyuck. I'm really glad you like it." she said happily.

While she quickly finished her makeup to complete her look, Haechan reached down to pet Seji, who was lazily lounging nearby. The cat purred contentedly, enjoying the attention.

Once Yujin was ready, they left Yujin's cozy apartment and went to SM, where Mark's birthday party was being held. She couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation, excitement, but also stress, because Mark and the boys' friends were not only NCT members, but also other idols – she was afraid that she wouldn't fit in or would do something that would embarrass Donghyuck in front of his friends.

"Why are you so quiet?" Haechan asked, noticing that his girlfriend was strangely silent. He tightened his grip on her hand, wanting to give her some support.

"I don't know, it's just... I'm afraid I'm going to mess something up or embarrass you. There will be so many people there, including idols, and I'm just stressed." she said looking at him. He smiled to calm her down a little.

"You have no reason to worry about it. You're gorgeous, and you won't mess something up or embarrass me. I promise you that, yeah? Everybody's going to like you, my members love you. I love you." he said, ruffling her hair.

"I love you too," she said, a blush decorating her face in the moonlight. "Ugh, sometimes I feel so bad because I often feel insecure in many situations, and you are with me in such moments. And you always calm me down and show me that everything is okay."

"That's what I'm here for, right? We're in a relationship and I don't want you to feel bad, so it's obvious that I'll do everything in my power to make you feel good. And you always do the same, my love." Hyuck said, turning left to go to his company.

And it was true. They both wanted the best for each other, neither of them wanted the other to suffer. They wanted to support each other and be there for each other in every moment, good and bad, wipe each other's tears and make each other laugh.