praneela's treatment

Praneela started shouting and removed her iv and saying mom please take me with you ...

Vijay went into the room after hearing her words.....

Vijay saw she's not normal...

He came towards her and tried to stop her but she didn't stop....

Vijay : what happened praneela ? Please stop

Praneela : mom please take me with you

She's shouting these words ......

Vijay : praneela stop it

He don't know what to do ....

He took her hand and inserted the iv needle again ....

So he took an injection for relaxation

He pushed that medicine into the saline bottle....

Praneela don't know this because she's busy in shouting...And soon praneela slept because of the medicine...

He saw her father came to her room ..

Father : what happened to my daughter doctor?

Vijay : it's nothing sir.. she's little depressed . She's sleeping now don't worry... .

Father : what depression!!!?

Vijay : yeah If you don't mind can I ask your family matters?

Father: yes doctor you can ask...

Vijay : she's thinking about her died mother... And is anybody there in your home to make her feel bad  I'm just asking?

Father : no doctor but

Vijay: tell me what exactly happened after your wife's death?

Father : i did everything for her to give her mother's love again.... I married another woman after my wife's death....

Vijay : really ?

Father: yes doctor... After that i went to foreign for business but I'm so unlucky. I couldn't earn money... I don't know whether my new wife is caring her or not

Vijay : but if she gets love from your second wife then why she's sad and remembering her mother . She should have happiness right ?

Father : yes exactly i can't understand why it's happening but my second wife always  take cares about my daughter in my presence...

Vijay : but it doesn't mean that your second wife behaves nice to her. And what if she doesn't like praneela?

Father : yes I'm thinking about it ...

Vijay suddenly looked her mobile and saw the last call...

Vijay : praneela have  talked to your second wife just now before she became like this

Father : is she's the cause of this problem?

Vijay: may be

Father : ok I'll try to talk with her when I go home...

Vijay : is she have any siblings ?

Father : nope .. but my second wife has two daughters and one son after our marriage...

Vijay : that's intresting what's their names ?

Father : two twins Ava and cherry and one son is Harry

Vijay : are they behaving nice to her?

Father: i don't know much about them because I wasn't there in inda when they born... But praneela always says about my son Harry ... I think he always supports her..