part 62.

After sometime.. now it's evening.. neelu is still sleeping.. she must be very tired. That's why vijay also didn't disturb her ..

Vijay is busy in his online meetings.... Sakhi is in her room...she found mahavir's insta Id secretly... She's looking his pics and his daughter's pics. With shy secretly..

Sakhi :( shy ) when should I tell my love to him? Will he love me? I'm really scared about what will happen if I propose to him

Sakhi :( shy ) when should I tell my love to him? Will he love me? I'm really scared about what will happen if I propose to him.... I think he loves his daughter a lot.. so lemme do it from her side .. I'll make friendship with his daughter soon and he'll may be marry me for taking care of Liana.. i hope It'll happen soon.. should i take vijay bro's help ???

Like that she's thinking... After sometime she went to Vijay's room to check neelu.. she came to thier room and sat on a chair and looking neelu

Sakhi : is she still sleeping?

Vijay : yes sakhi..

After sometime he saw neelu slowly woke up. And she sat on bed..she's still feeling pain so that she hissed when she tried to sit..

Vijay came near her and sat beside her on bed...

She's looking still sad and angry..

Vijay: how are you feeling neelu ??

Neelu didn't reply to him...just she's silent.

Vijay : baby is it still paining???

Vijay took neelu in his embrace she's shocked at his sudden action..but she is sad and ignored him

Vijay: (kissing her cheeks smoothly) talk to me baby please

Sakhi is looking neelu for her reply .

Vijay : neelu baby ..

Sakhi also came near neelu and sat beside her on bed.. for that neelu moved back in fear...

Sakhi moved closer to neelu ... Neelu closed her eyes and moving back away from them...

Sakhi : what happened why are you scared neelu