part.53

Vijay and sakhi  are trying to make her breath well. but neelu is still breathing unevenly and she's unconscious....

Vijay is pressing her chest while doing CPR....

Finally she is well now .. .. she's breathing normally They sighed in relief..... he put oxygen mask on her face... 

Vijay and sakhi went out to see mom..

Vijay : mom neelu is fine now..

Mom:( surprise)oh thank god

Sakhi :( sighed)  she really made us.scared like hell

Mom: is she wake up ??

Sakhi : no we gave medicines through the iv she's sleeping she'll wake up after some hours.. she need rest

Mom : 🥺my poor child is facing so many problems... She doesn't have happiness.

Sakhi : she's falling sick frequently ... Her immunity system isn't working properly...

Vijay : because of improper immunity... She's falling sick.. and she got digestive problem too ...
she needs a minor surgery after  a year... After surgery her immunity system will become better .. then no need of any medicine we'll live happily... But until then we  should treat her like this.... There is no other option... Anyway I'll try my level best to make her feel comfortable...

Mom: neelu's step mother devi and her daughters called. And talked with me..

Vijay : what ??? Why she called now ??

Mom : I didn't ask her about that..she's crying  by asking about neelu's condition...

Vijay : those are crocodile tears mom . Don't believe...

Sakhi : why are you saying that vijay ??

Vijay : sakhi you don't know about her ... She used to treat neelu like a maid ... She wanted to sell neelu to old man ..

Sakhi : oh so sad ...

After that vijay went to see neelu but he saw a person near neelu .. . He's asking nurse about her condition...he sat near neelu. For sometime....  And after that man went out from the hospital...neelu is still unconscious

Vijay don't know who's he ???

To be continued..

Who's that person....Any guesses??..