part.64

Sruthi poured oil on stairs and floor also...

Sruthi : neelu ... I'll close your chapter.. just wait and see

While in neelu's room....

she's  feeling lonely as Vijju isn't there with her.. she's thinking about vijay so she started reading a story book to distract herself..

 she's thinking about vijay so she started reading a story book to distract herself

Neelu : ( caressing her stomach) see ...  .. then  little girl hikama saw a fairy in garden * she's explaining story to baby*..

After story ...

Neelu : You're also thinking about your daddy right..  I'm also thinking about him . I'm feeling so much lonely... I miss him .but what should we do he went to a surgery... And baby our family members went to important function..  
Only sakhi and Sruthi are there at home with us.. sakhi said she has a important meeting with doctors. If we talk to Sruthi... she won't talk with me .. i don't know why she hates me.. I'm feeling so much lonely now... But don't worry baby mumma is here for you... Baby and mumma will talk so much and have fun okay baby

And she started talking to baby about various things...like future plans etc..

Here... Vijay isn't at home  , he went to surgery. And mom , dad , Jessy , Varun , all went to Another function... Sruthi ( villain) , sakhi ( Vijay's sister ) , neelu are present at home...

Downstairs:

Sruthi: wait.. I'll make neelu come here.. before that i should do something..

Sruthi went near sakhi's room and saw sakhi is busy in her online doctors meeting. . She has earphones 🎧 that's why she can't hear anything..  that meeting will last for 2 hours.

Sruthi: she may damage my plan and

Sruthi slowly locked sakhi's room door 🚪.. then she won't come to save neelu.

Sruthi went outside the house and started clicking calling bell 🔔. Continuously...

Neelu ignored it but got frustrated aftersometime..