part 23

Then he made neelu sit on bed... Neelu slowly opened her eyes.. vijay gave lemon water to her... After that she lay on bed as she's very weak..

 After that she lay on bed as she's very weak

Vijay : are you ok neelu ?

She nodded lightly

Mom : is she ok  ?

Vijay : we should give her antibiotics she's very weak.. because of Jessy I skipped her antibiotics

Neelu isn't in a condition to say no to him she's really very weak..

Dad is careeesing her hairs..
While Mom is talking with me and Jessy is watching everything....

Dad : so what will you do now

Vijay : I'll give one injection to her

Dad : but you promised to Jessy

Vijay : I don't want to make neelu more sick..neelu's health is important to me

Jessy : so I'm not important... She went out angryily to her room..........

Vijay prepared injection already... He have to give 3 Injections but he's giving only one injection with mixing all... So it'll be a heavy dose..i hope you understood...

Neelu isn't in a condition to control her body ... it'll be more easier to him..

Dad : i think her back is paining so do it some where

Mom  : do it on her arm

Vijay : no mom we shouldn't do it in arm because it's a heavy dose it'll hurt a lot... Let's do it in her thigh..

Mom sat beside her ... Made her sit and mom hugged her

Neelu closed her eyes already she don't know that I'm going to inject her

Neelu closed her eyes already she don't know that I'm going to inject her ....

I'm preparing the injection...

I don't know how will she react but I'm really sad to give injection to my innocent girl

I don't know how will she react but I'm really sad to give injection to my innocent girl.... She doesn't know what will happen next.. I'm sorry baby but you need it ...

Then i rubbed alcohol pad on her thigh ..she slowly opened her eyes she's looking into my eyes innocently and I inserted the needle due to painful sensation she looked my face with teary eyes.... she understood that I'm giving injection...

Due to the pain she's crying hard she's not screaming but tears are just flowing down

She's not in a condition to open her mouth and cry so she's just crying by eyes 👀😭....

Vijay: my baby please bear it for sometime....

She's crying so hard.....

After some seconds i took the needle out and hugged her...

But she's crying hard.

While they heard some noises from jessy's room.. vijay got worried and went to her room they are asking her to open the door but she's not opening..

To be continued....

I know this is a short episode but I'll make a long episode later ❤️
See what happens next in next episodes thanks for reading this story ...