at home.

After two days .. vijay discharged neelu ..

Neelu : little babies now we're going to our home..

Vijay : yes babies ..

Vijay slowly made her sit in wheel chair and took her to the car and made her sit in the car.. neelu , sakhi , vijay  are going in one car.

While mom Jessy and dad are going in another car .. mom and dad are holding babies..Jessy is admiring thier beauty. Varun is driving the car.

They soon reached the home..

While they are going inside mom stopped them .

Vijay : what happened mom..

Mom : wait here .. and mom gave baby to neelu and went inside and came back with haarathi..

Mom came with this

Mom came with this ..

Vijay : why this now ??

Mom : you don't say no.. nobody's evil eye should fall on your beautiful babies and this lovely couple.. .

Dad gave baby to vijay ... Now vijay , neelu are holding babies.

Mom came near them and gave them haarathi

Mom came near them and gave them haarathi.. like spinning over them like a circle.

Neelu and vijay went to bed room with twins.

Vijay arranged a two baby beds in thier room..and made babies lay on that bed.

and made babies lay on that bed

And they are caring them

Vijay : tell the names of babies

Neelu : I'll give my mom name archana to our babygirl

Vijay : ohh that's nice .. and I'll give my best friend name Rohan to our baby boy..

Neelu : nice .

...... Neelu slept aftersometime saying she's very tired .

While vijay is going out sakhi pulled his hand and took him to her room..

Vijay : hey sakhi why did you do that ?? .

Sakhi : sssh 🤫..don't shout neelu will wake up bro.. I want to tell a important thing ..

Vijay : what's that..

Sakhi : after knowing neelu's health problem.. i tested both babies . As they are premature babies and due to neelu's health problem.. they are so weak.. sorry to say.. neelu's health problem is present in these babies too.. I mean her health problem less immunity and every disease easily comes and don't have ability to fight

Vijay's heart broken after she said that.. even it's difficult to handle with sick neelu and now he have to treat this babies too..

Sakhi : but present they are ok.. but when they grow up.. we have to give same treatment to babies also like we are giving to neelu..

Neelu listened this from outside from windows and she went out while crying hard..vijay and saw that and ran after her .. but entered her room while crying and locked the door ..

Vijay : NEELU OPEN THE DOOR 😨.

To be continued..

So what will happen next ??

What will neelu do??