part.43

Vijay  and sakhi busy in a online meeting conducted by doctors

Mean While ..

Mom sat beside neelu as she's laying on her stomach still after injection over ... Her face is in the pillow ... Mom didn't saw her face.. because she didn't even scream or cry during injection she was silent that time ..

After injection neelu felt very upset...not about injection but because of Vijay's words...

Mom: neelu are you ok now

Neelu : (crying tone ) I'm ok mom...

Mom : neelu Are you crying????

Neelu : 🥺noo mom

Mom : turn this side first

Neelu : mom i wanna lay like this only..

Mom turned her forcefully and made her sit finally she saw her face ...it's all red due to crying... And she saw a slap on her cheek ..that made her cheek turn reddd and a palm is visible on her cheek ✋....

Mom : neelu what is this ??? She asked while touching her cheek ..she hissed in pain immediately after she touched her cheek ...

Mom: who bet you like this huh??? Lemme know thier beautiful name pls

Neelu didn't say anything...

Mom : Is it vijay ??? Tell me my daughter.. I'll ask him

Neelu : noo need mom

Mom : why  neelu ???.

Neelu : just leave it mom

Mom : tell me why did he beat you ??? I thought he scolded you but I don't know that you got slapped by him..

Mom kept questioning her about the slap..neelu is trying to divert the matter...

But after sometime neelu burst out crying remembering the words Vijju used ..

Mom : what happened neelu ??? Why are you crying pls tell me

Neelu : (crying) mom Vijju isn't loving me .. he said he's feeling regret for marrying me.. I'm a burden to him anyway ... I think he's loving someone that's why he's ignoring me .

Mom: no neelu don't feel like that neelu ..he loves you only  .. if he doesn't love you then why should he wait for you from his childhood.. . he just got frustrated because you're not taking Injections that's why ... It's quite normal . Vijay always talks like that only if he get Angry.. those are not real words ..

Neelu :(crying ) still I can't bear such words ..

Mom: just leave this neelu ...common fresh up and come to my room and spend time with Jessy then your mind will become fresh... ... Don't cry much . because if you cry your fever will increase...

Neelu :( crying)  hmm

Then mom went to her room ....

Neelu got fresh up and weared a mask to cover her red cheek . she's in  night dress like pyjamas... And she went to Jessy's room with her books..

Jessy : hii prani ..

Neelu : hello Jessy are you feeling hard to do homework..

Jessy : hmm but my teacher already found that you taught me

Neelu : then what did she tell ????

Jessy : she said me to learn from you.. will you make me score good marks please prani

Neelu : aww so cute sure baby

While vijay , sakhi  came there but just listening thier words....neelu saw vijay but didn't react

Jessy : ok do you have homework?

Neelu : yes i have so much pending work as I'm not going to college ..but tomorrow onwards I'll go to college and study hard... Then some people will stop taking badly about me ...

Vijay is just chuckling by listening her words...she's very angry on him but  He's just killing her with his cute little smiles🤗...

Neelu also getting attracted to his smile 😊 but she's controlling  and now she's angry on him..

Jessy : why did you wear mask now ???

Neelu : aww it's a fashion babe 😚

Jessy : nope there must be a reason and she removed her mask

There she saw a  red palm ✋print on her cheek ..

Jessy : what's this prani ??? Who did this to you ???

Neelu : some people is there to hurt me ... Just leave it babe girl ...

Jessy looked vijay with a angry look .. as she found who did this to her

Vijay laughed at jessy's cute Angry look..

Vijay and sakhi came near neelu..

Vijay : what are you writing my babe ???

Vijay looked her notes and said...

Vijay : I love your writing very much it's awesome love...

But she kept ignoring him...

Sakhi came near neelu with a dress

Sakhi : tomorrow you are going to college right ..wear this dress 👗 and goo..

Neelu didn't say anything. .

Sakhi : hey what happened to you neelu ??? You won't talk with me ???
Are you angry on me too ??? What i did to you hmm ?? Are you angry just because of injection then it's for your health only ..then why are you angry ??? ...

Tears rolled in neelu's eyes ...

Neelu is going outside with her books ....

Vijay held neelu's hand from back.....

To be continued.....