Vijay's worry about neelu

Neelu is no where to calm down she's looking very sad.. she sat on bed while shedding her tears.. it's been 2 hours but she's still crying.. vijay made her eat lunch somehow but he couldn't make her happy .. because she's avoiding eye contact with them...and she's not even looking them...

Vijay sighed by seeing her like that

Vijay sighed by seeing her like that.. he tried to talk to her earlier but she didn't talk to him... He and sakhi started working on his laptop some important meetings with patients... In other room...

(After online meeting)

Sakhi : bro ... What should we do now she's extremely upset..

Vijay : I also don't know what to do ??? She'll be upset after injection everytime but she becomes normal after sometime but now situation is different...

Sakhi : really it's very hard to see her like that..

Vijay :  🥺..yes.. even i don't want to make her hurt but what can I do ? Her health condition is damaged a lot.. you know a few days back.. her condition got worse.. i injected her forcefully but in end it resulted in her abnormal breathing...she panicked a lot.. that's why i stopped those injections for somedays managed with tablets..but that's not working at all  sakhi.... And i shouldn't talk like this but she shouldn't have got pregnancy now...
Her body is very weak... We should be more careful .. her illness shouldn't get to the baby that's why I'm being more careful..and giving these preventing injections and for her strength.. but she's thinking us like enemies .. i don't know what to do right now..even I'm doing this I don't know how many times i cried in my heart after seeing her cry in pain.. why should she think I'm enjoying by seeing her pain.

Sakhi : don't get emotional vijay bro.. if you also be sad then who's there to console her hmm??? You should talk with her even if she hates you ... please bro I can't see you like this.. please be brave and strong.. nothing will happen to her.. I tested all the symptoms already .. don't worry about the baby's condition... She'll be fine... you're also a doctor na be confident vijay bro

Vijay : I also know both baby and neelu will be fine  as I'm a doctor... But as her husband  there is a fear inside my heart as i don't want any damage to baby or neelu during her delivery time ..

Sakhi : that won't happen because we're giving her strong treatment we are making all the things correctly..but even we inject her she's the one who is one bear that pain.. I can notice the fear in her while I'm Injecting... Even i got tears on my eyes while she's crying like that..

Vijay : i won't let anything happen to her ... I'll take care of her . I'm ready to do anything for her happiness... Let's

Sakhi : what's she doing in her room is she crying still?

Vijay : let's go and check

And they went to the room where neelu is there . . They saw she's sitting like this on bed

 They saw she's sitting like this on bed

Vijay went near her

Vijay : (shaking her) neelu

and noticed she already slept . So he made her sleep carefully on bed..she's deeply sleeping . And he  covered her with blanket... She must be cried so much..that's why her face became like this...

Vijay kissed her sad face for sometime

Vijay : (sadly )I'm so sorry baby... I know You are enduring so much pain. But baby this is all for you and our baby.. I really don't want to do this to you. .but i really don't have any other option please try to understand baby..

Sakhi also felt so bad for seeing neelu in that condition...

Vijay noticed something written on neelu's hand ..

**I hate my life .**

Neelu wrote like this on her palm.. vijay felt so sad about that.. he kissed her palm and erased those words...

Vijay looked sakhi with teary eyes...

Sakhi : it's ok bro ... she'll be fine soon please don't worry .

Vijay : my poor baby.

Sakhi : vijay bro i want to tell something.

Vijay: what's it??

Sakhi : our new family member Sruthi... Varun bro's wife.. her behaviour is very strange bro..she must be feeling jealous about our neelu. Because whenever we're taking care of her ..she's making weird faces..

Vijay : yes you're right sakhi.. and she's talking wrongly about neelu sometimes . I already warned her don't worry .that's not a problem.. first of all we should concentrate on neelu..

To be continued...

What will vijay do now??

Will neelu talk to vijay and sakhi ?

Will she get better ?

Let's know this in next episodes...