sruthi😡😝😭

Vijay : can I tell the truth ??

Sruthi shocked at his question and started shivering Due to fear

Mom : what truth vijay??

Vijay: ( glaring at Sruthi) Sruthi will you tell or should I tell ??

Sruthi didn't say anything just looking him innocently..

Mom: what's that Sruthi ??

Sruthi : aunty that is ..

Vijay : tell that Sruthi

Sruthi : I'm the one who made neelu like this. I poured oil on stairs.

All shocked 😲..

Dad : what ??? Why did you do that ?.

Vijay also got shocked..

Vijay : what ?? You made neelu like this ???

Sruthi : that means you didn't know anything???

Vijay : yes i don't know anything before.. i have doubt on you that's why i said like that and you told the whole truth believing my words..this is my trick..

Sruthi : this is cheating..

Vijay: what is cheating ?? He slapped Sruthi..

Vijay : Varun I'm sry i slapped your wife without your permission

Varun : vijay bro she's not my wife i already said that..

Mom , dad , sakhi , vijay are looking Sruthi very angryly like they will kill her if they get chance..

Varun : sruthi how dare you cause harm to my brother's wife neelu ?? And not only my brother's wife she's a 8 months pregnant don't you have some mercy on her?? What wrong did she do ?? Is she cause any harm to you nothing right then why ???

Sruthi : (crying ) we got seperated only because of her.. if she didn't ask about my pregnancy then you would not know that I told lie about my pregnancy. She's the cause ..and you all are caring her only not me..

Varun slapped her hard that she fell on floor..

Varun: how dare you say that ?? Even if she didn't ask .. will you keep the lie lifelong?? It'll be revealed one day.. I'll be very thankful to neelu for making my eyes open..
anyway then why did you do that.. and about caring .. neelu is very much close to all family members. she came before you and she's sick also that's why they are taking extra care.. what's your problem then.

Sruthi : Varun i don't like all are caring her only..

Varun : you're not going to stay with us from now on wards.. get lost..

Sruthi: no Varun please 🥺 .. I'll be good please don't do this to me..

Varun: i won't care.. and sign on this divorce papers.

Vijay : divorce??

Varun : yes bayya don't stop me

Mom: when did you apply for divorce??

Varun : when I got to know about her real character..

Vijay : but it's not completed one year since you married .. how can you got divorce??

Varun : bayya .. I pleaded my lawyer so much and got this emergency divorce..

Mom : ohh

Varun : now sign on it

Sruthi : noo Varun please 🥺

Varun : if you don't sign I'll kill you firstly and I'll take your finger prints as sign and if you sign and go out of my house and family I'll leave you without complaining to police

Sruthi : yeah I'm signing don't call to police..

And Sruthi signed on divorce papers..

Varun : now get lost my ex wife

Sruthi went outside without saying anything...

Sruthi : ( proud )yeah.. I'll find a new bakara ( fool) soon and I'll trap him and marry him.. who don't want my beauty.. all will fall for my beauty... And she went somewhere..

Sruthi's character ended..

Vijay hugged varun to console him..

Mom : don't worry varun we'll make you marry a nice girl soon.. just forget about that evil.

Dad : yes cheer up man..

To be continued...