Vijay's love towards Rohan and about archu ???.

Rohan went to home with his answer sheet in his hand . Neelu is hella scared that if he fail again vijay will punish him.

Neelu came near him and took his answer sheet and shocked
Neelu picked him up and hugged him

Neelu: you did it Jaan I'm so happy now .. she smiles happyly..

By hearing the sounds vijay came downstairs and saw them laughing happyly.

Vijay : what happened to both of you?

Neelu : see his answer sheet Vijju

Vijay took that answer sheet from neelu and saw it felt so happy.

Vijay hugged Rohan tightly and kissed his forehead

Rohan felt so happy to get his daddy's love.

Vijay : I'm so proud of you my baby .. I'm sorry that i had to punish you. but i didn't do it to hurt you Rohan I did to make you realise your mistake. Please study like this.. I love you baby.

Rohan also got emotional 🥺...

Rohan: this is what I wanted from you daddy..  but you were not loving me.. you loves archu only.  I don't like when you compare me with archu ... it's so hard to take.. but even if you punish me I love you so much daddy

Neelu's heart filled with happiness seeing them close.

Vijay : sssh my baby .. daddy doesn't show partiality baby ... I was comparing with archu because you'll get good marks . please don't feel like this. You know daddy loves you so much. And he kissed him again.. I'm sorry for punishing you ... I really don't want to hurt you

Rohan : i promise daddy i won't get less marks in studies again I'll study hard.. I'll get top score.

Vijay : I know that Jaan.

Neelu : archu !!

Archu sat on sofa sadly holding her answer sheet..

Neelu went near archu ...

Neelu : what happened maa why are you looking sad ?

Archu gave her answer sheet to neelu..

Neelu shocked by seeing her answer sheet .

Vijay came towards neelu and took that answer sheet from her.

Vijay also got shocked by seeing that .

Vijay put Rohan down as he's carrying him.

Vijay : ( angryly) what are these marks  Archu ???

Archu stood there silently.

Vijay : why this sudden downfall?? I compared you with Rohan and scolded him and bet him.but he surprised me with his marks but actually you made me shock by your marks now . What happened to you suddenly?? You have thrown my hopes in dustbin.

Archu : daddy please don't talk like that . I won't do it again pls I'm sorry daddy

Vijay : shut up . Now I'm telling rohan is best than u.

Archu: daddy I agree but please don't punish me.

Vijay took a cane and came towards archu .

Neelu : Vijju don't punish archu.. it's her first time leave it..pls she'll study hard

Vijay : I'll increase Punishment if you speak anything

Neelu shut her mouth..

Vijay : show your palm

Rohan : (in mind )oh god daddy is going to punish archu.. no she can't tolerate that pain .

Rohan : daddy please don't punish archu she can't tolerate that pain daddy.. please leave her this time..

Archu felt little happy that he's caring for her.

Vijay : Rohan  don't dare to convince me.

Vijay took her palm and bet her so hard..

Archu : AAAAHHHH STOP PLEASE 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Vijay : how dare you spoil my hopes( hit )

Will you do it again ( hit ) .. how dare you get this much less marks ( hit) i can't believe this archu ( hit)

Neelu started crying by seeing her daughter suffering.

Like that he hitted her 10 times .... Archu fell on floor and crying badly..

Neelu picked her up while archu is Breathing hardly.. she's hiccupping a lot while crying hard.

Vijay came near her to beat again but neelu stopped vijay..

Neelu : Vijju stop hitting her .. she's breathing unevenly..

Neelu kept wiping her tears and hugging her but she's not getting calm.. she's breathing unevenly.

Suddenly she started getting more hiccups and breathing very soundly and hardly.

Neelu : baby breath for mummy please jaan ..

Neelu started crying hard..

Vijay went near her and took her in his arms.

Vijay : sssh baby breath Jaan please breath for daddy please...

He also getting panic by seeing her condition.but she's crying hard by hiccups and breathing unevenly. She's mumbling daddy sorry daddy sorry continuously..

Vijay prepared a shot immediately and came near archu .. and he injected into her arm .. archu screamed in pain

Archu : aaaah mumma 😭..

Vijay : sssh done

Archu's eyes slowly getting close and she fall asleep in his arms..

Vijay made her sleep on bed.. he saw neelu is crying hard .

To be continued...